Chapter 6

The group had walked for a while. They walked in high grass. They were tired. Minah stepped on her own feet. She felt on the ground. Joshua run to her are you alright. Minah screamed. 'what's wrong?' Isa said. She kneed down by Minah. A purple snake slept away. Minah had a bite wound. 'she bitten by a poison snake,' Joshua said. 'Vernon!' Isa yelled and she looked to Vernon. His eyes were red and he started running to them. The8 kicked him to the ground and hold him there. Isa sighed. 'Thank you,' she said to The8. He smiled. 'I'm doing for a walk,' Woozi said. 'I'm going with you,' Mingyu said. They disappeared. Isa focused to Minah. Her arm became blue. Minah was crying. 'what kind of snake?' Is asked. 'A rainbow death. Someone have to suck the poison out her,' Joshua said. 'What?' Minah screamed. 'Me I had say that after I gave you the unconscious poison,' he said. Isa sighed. Joshua took a bottle with something yellow in it, 'Drink this.' Minah hesitated. Isa layed her hand on Minah leg. 'it's going to be right. Listen to him,' she said. Minah drink the bottle. After a few minutes she felt asleep. 'Vernon have to do it,' Joshua said. 'No, his going to kill her,' Sia said. We looked at Vernon, who was trying to escape. 'what would we do?' Sia said. 'I have an idea...' Isa said hesitating. 'tell us,' Joshua said. Isa sighed, 'it is disgusting... but I will do it for Minah to save her live... I will suck the poison out her and give it to Vernon,' she said. Everyone was silent. 'You have to do this,' Joshua said. Minah arm was Purple. 'The8 get Vernon here, please,' Joshua said. The8 pushed Vernon next to Isa. Vernon was still wild. Sia lays a hand on Isa's shoulder, 'You can do this,' Isa took a deep breath. She put her mouth by the wound and sucked the poison and blood. When she sucked all the poison out Minah blood, she turned around to Vernon. He still had red eyes. Isa leaned in and kissed him. She putted all the blood in his mouth. The8 let Vernon go. Vernon layed his hand on Isa's cheeks and kissed her passionately. Sia smiled. Joshua put a drink from one of the bottles in his mouth and kissed Minah. Vernon putted back. His eyes were back to brown. He smiled, 'I love you,' Isa hugged him, 'I love you too,'

Minah was laying on Joshua's lap, still sleeping. Mingyu and Woozi can back. Woozi knelt by Minah, 'Is everything okay?' Joshua smiled, 'Yeah, thanks to Isa,' Isa was sitting on Vernon's lap. 'I'm never going to do that again in my entire live,' she said. 'Kissing me?' Vernon asked. 'No, I always want to kiss you,' she gave Vernon a kiss on his cheek. 'I guess we missed something,' Woozi said to Mingyu. Mingyu walked to Sia, 'I don't know, maybe you can show me,' he smiled to Sia. Sia blushed. 'She is opening her eyes,' Joshua said. Everyone knelled around her. 'Huh?' Minah said. She looked in Joshua's eyes. 'How do you feel?' he said with a cinnamon smile. 'Better, what happened?' she said. 'Ehm... I don't know if you really want to know,' Isa said. 'Let just say that Isa saved you. Vernon kissed Isa and Joshua kissed you,' The8 said. Minah blushed. Joshua was still smiling, 'I liked it,' he said. 'For now you have to rest, on Joshua's lap,' The8 said.