The Unknown. chapter 1.

In a city where there was killing and weirdo's and gangs. Nobody could survive a fight or even being raped. It was just how it was. Everyday people would be drunk or arrested. There was a gang called The Unknown. They were known to kill and take children and then nobody would even know that they were gone. Until one day there was a lady who was taken and survived.

( cops siren) 

 There was a young lady named Arianna Lavalla she had just moved in at the Mill center  with her mother Gloria. They were half white and puertican. She had black wavy hair. She had just finished college and was looking for a job. The apartment they lived in was aboved Jonathen Perez.  Jonathen was in the gang of the unknown. He had noticed that 2 pretty and attractive women had moved on the 7th floor, and he decided to gonna make his move.

(cops siren)

" mom the sink is broken."

  " What are you serious? This apartment  is already crappy as it is. You know what Im just going to take a shower, how about you just check on the laundry that I started washing downstairs ok.?" Said Gloria.

 " Alright what number?"

 " 17." 

 Arianna  grabbed the laundry key, the card and walked down stairs.

While she was walking and getting ready to go in the elevator she felt someone watching her. Jonathen was peeking thru the door. Arianna went downstairs, opened the door and went to number 17.

( beep)  The laundry was done drying.

 She grabbed a basket and put the dry clothing in it.  She turned around.  Jonathen had bumped into her.

" O my goodnes you scared the crap out of me."

Jonathen didn't respond.  He just helped her pick up the clothes and started walked away.

" Hey are you okay " Said Arianna.

  Jonathen didint say anything.  He just walked away very slowly and left the room. Arianna went up stairs.

 " Hey where were you?" Said Gloria.

 " Oh um  I was lost ."

'"Hmm.   Well I called the landlord and he said he was going to check up on it tommorow. Are you sure youre okay?" 

 " Yea im fine." Arianna folded the clothing and layed down.