Silent. chapter 2

The alarm rang with such an annoying noise .  Arianna woke up feeling scared and happy at the same time. She woke up with a note on the fridge.

"Dear, honey I went to the store to pick up some things.  I hope you try looking for a job. "

Arrianna got up and did every thing she usually did in the morning.  She took a sip of coffee from her mug looking in the newspaper.

 " Hello " said Arrianna.

" Hey whats up girl.  This is Shaniqua."

 " Oh ya wat up?  What you been up to lately?"

 " Oh nothing.  You know just the same old crap.  My boyfriend just broke up with me.  So i'm kinda screwed.   I was thinking maybe if you want to go to the club?"

" Um ya sure i'll pick you up at 8:00.  kk?"

 " Alright bye".

 "Bye."   Arrianna went downstairs and got dressed.

She was hoping there was a job out there that she can get.  She went in the hallway and saw a guy holding a gun. She moved back in the hall doorway so the guy woudnt notice her.

" Hey give me my money now or i'll kill you." said the guy.

" Hosea,  I dont have it.  I swear I dont have it."

Hosea locked and loaded his gun.  Arrianna moved back in some more and tripped.  Hosea looked to see what the noise was .

" Oh snap". said Arrianna scared and terrified.

Hosea got closer and closer to the door.  The girl that was being threatened ran away. Arrianna closed her eyes.

" What are you doing here?" 

 " Nothing I was just going to -ah the -ah store."  Arriana said frightened.

" Did you see anything?"

 " No -ah I just came out of my house not that long ago."  Arrianna got up and left looking back. She went in her car and went to the mall.

"Welcome to Toridd.  Can I help you?"  said the lady who worked there.

" Um i'm trying to look for something to where at a club."

" Hmm, We have sassy to seductive.  Also other catagories.  Just look in the pettite section."

Arrianna went to the isle that said SIZE  2. She looked at the clothing and saw a white tank top with big words that said Boys Are My Thing. She tried on a pair of gray ripped short jeans.

" Um, ill take these".

" That will be $30.00."

Arrianna saw a sign that said Hiring.

" Hey are you guys Hiring?"

" Yea. Do you want to sign up?  We usually dont hire returning customers.  You can sign up right away.  How about tomorow?"  asked the lady behind the counter.

" Hmm ok .  What time shall I be here?"

" Lets say bout 8:30am?"

" Ok il'l be here."

Arriana walked around glancing in the stores. half hour or so later she went home and saw her mom.

" Hey mom what you got from the market?"

" Oh just some chips and fruit.  Chicken basicly dinner."

" Oh".   

 "Why whats wrong?  Are you okay?

" Yea.  Its just that well um- nothing.  Im going out tonight."

" With who?"

" Um Shaniqua." 

 " Oh okay.  What time 8:00 ?"

" Ah ya".

Arrianna layed down and just thought.

" Honey I am going to get dinner ready.  Can you get the laundry from downstairs? And the key is hangin on the wall."

Arrianna grabbed the key and went downstairs. She opened the door. I t was quiet. You could hear the sound of the washing machine moving back and forth.  She opened the washng machine and took out the wet clothing.  she placed it in the basket and turned around and bumped in to a guy.

" Oh you freaken scared me. Are you okay?  Whats your name? "

He didnt say nothing he just walked away. He was silent and didnt say a word. Arriana put the wet clothing in the dryer and left the room.  When she went inside it was 7:30. She put the clothes in pile and took a shower.