Chapter 5 The escape

It was time to escape and Arianna and the gang were scared. They walked out the desserted room and Cassandra showed them where jonathen had kept all his guns and weapons. Cassandra opened the door and walked in in a rush.  " Here are all his weapons, we have to hurry he is going to start wondering where hosea is." said Gloria.  Shaniqua looked at the guns and grabbed a AK FORTY SEVEN.  Cassandra grabbed a hand gun. " We need to get out of here lets go." said Shaniqua walking out the room. They walked slowly with out knowing what to do. Arianna had a plan and walked in to the desserted room.  " Were  gonna need a plan, correct ? Well follow me I have A great plan." said Arianna .Arianna looked up at the ceiling and saw a vent. Cassandra suddenly saw Hosea move. He had goten untied and Tried to kill Cassandra. She shot him in the chest.  He fell on his knees.  The girls got scared and continued on. " Alright lets see this vent, right here is the only way out all the other doors are blocked by Kevin and his little group." said Arianna. " Um honey, actually his name is Jonathen hes a Gang memeber if he catches us breaking out hell kill us  or change are lives for ever." said Gloria. Shaniqua looked at the window  theres some one coming in." said Shaniqua stuttering.  Arianna banged open the vent. Shaniqua And Gloria gave her a lift. Cassandra  Was taking all the blocks out the wall that ahd fell when arianna kicked it.  " Hey some of us fit here two of us can fit here and the other tw- . " said arianna. " Or we can just go through the wall." said Cassandra.  Arrianna and the rest of them hurried in. Jonathen walked in the room.  " Oh snap they got away." said jonathen mad and angry.  Jonathen looked at the broken wall, he ran down stairs.

They were inside of the wall. " We dont know where this place leads us it can lead us in his room some where any where." said Gloria They walked and walked.There was a door that was all full of dust. Shaniqua wiped all the dust off with her hands.  Arianna shot the door and it didnt open. Gloria turned around and saw a ax. She grabbed the ax and handed it to Arianna.  arianna banged and banged on the door knonb until it came off. The door opened, the door was a emergency door. the door lead outside. Arianna walked out the door. " Were free were free we have to call 911. " said Shaniqua.  The mall was jjust down the street there were always a security guard there.  " The mall is close we can still tell the security guard." said Cassandra. They ran down the street