The Mall chapter 6

" We have to hurry they might know that were gone." Said gloria.  

They were rushing as fast as they could.They were at the corner and saw a bright light. There were 3 cars driving by and started to shoot in all different angles. 

( gun shots and screaming) 

" O my gosh drivebys. Duck!!!!" Said Arianna.  

All the girls took cover and ducked. They stayed down for couple of seconds and started to run. 

They finally arrived at the entrance of the mall. Arianna looked at all doors there closed. 

" There closed there has to be a emergency exit some where here look on this side. I'll look on ths side shaniqua go cheak and see if there is security guards." Said arianna catching her breath. 

Shaniqua ran to the back of the mall and saw a security booth. The light was on, the door was open. She ran to it and saw a a man laying on the ground with a knife plunged to his hip. 

" Ahh o my gosh are are you okay." She said stuttering in shock.  

" Their here The Unknown is back." The guy ran out of air and passed out.  

Shaniqua stood up and grabbed the key that was on his desk. There was 3 keys and they all looked as if they would be used as door keys.  

They all mett at the front of the mall. The rest of the girls were sitting down on the edge of the side walk. Shaniqua took a short cut. She was running. She tripped on a big rock and fell. she looked at her knee and it was bleeding. She tried to get up when someone grabbed her hair. 

" Ahh." Shaniqua's mouth was being covered. She had dropped the keys She was trying hard to reach them but she was to far away from it. 

" Where is Shaniqua we dont have time for this crap." Said Gloria. Arianna got up and had walked where shaniqua was last at. She stepped on the keys and didnt even notice. She looked all over and heard a loud scream. She looked down and saw the keys she grabbed them quickly and ran to the front of the mall.  

" I think they have shaniqua I found keys,lets get out of here." said Arianna. 

They all ran to the back of the mall and opened the door. They finally walked in. 

" We need cell phone or something thats like a phone. Said cassandra.  

They walked around quietlyit was dark and cold. there was some sweaters that were hanging up so they grabbed them. Arianna was looking for the employees lounge. It was so dark they could barely see. There was a little light that was leading to a shelf with flash lights. 

" Oh ya and some light just magically leads to a flashlights. Said Gloria woundering who had put a light on.  

Ariann came up to a door it had said EMPLOYEE LOUNGE. They tried to open it but it wouldn't open. Arianna placed one of the keys in the hole. The door had open and they walked in.  

" Wait there shold be a emergency phone some where. " Said Arianna searching for it.  

There was 3 gun shots all the girls ducked as if something was shooting them.  

" Oh my goodnes girls we need to hurry the heck up now." Said Cassandra almost about to cry.  

There was no phone it was like as if some body took all of them and hid it. They heard foot steps and talking.  

They walked out the door as quiet as possible but it was to late. Hosea who they had tied up at the buliding was standing right infront of them. They tossed and turn to get away but hosea and some other guys were holding them down. They brought the girls to the basement. The girls were so scared they were shaking. Hosea had tied them up and this time put them in to a little closet. It was called JANITORS CLOSET. He put Arianna on it. He took the rest of the girls in a different closet. Arianna started to cry. She got angry and kicked every thing off the shelf. 

" Lets go foxy mama we gonna take you to a special place." said Hosea slappin glorias butt.  

Gloria got angry and pushed him and kicked him in his private area. She fell on the ground and hosea slapped her in the face.  

" Touch me again hore and ill slap the crap out of you." Hosea said feeling the pain coming to him.  

All girls were trapped and caught out wondering why they had not been killed or locked up in a cage just a closet. Every thing was so confusing to all of them. Everyone wnted to know where was Shaniqua she was no where to be found but she was in the mall some where. Every question had no answer.