Chapter one

(E/n) eyes looked shocked at the photo's in front of her, as tears started to build up in her eyes and her (h/l) (h/c) started to fall in front of her face to shelter her from the photos in front of her, soon anger started to replace the sadness and she looked at her best friend eren who had shown her the photos, eren looked angry as well, his red glowing eyes glaring at the pictures and his clews digging in to his skin, the girl then got up and walked out with photos in hand.

*~*time skip brought by (y/n) teleport to Levi's house*~*
{Levi's pov}

I was at home, when A bright but demonic (f/c) light flashed, witch mint (y/n) must have teleported here, but when I looked at her she had photos in her hand and and angry face, she then throw the photos at my face and yelled
"You cheater!!"

*~*(y/n) pov*~*
"You cheater!!" You scream and throw the photos at Levi's face, more anger came over me and you summoned your bat wings and demon powers, You then punched Levi, "how dare you!" *punch* "how dare you!!" *punch* HOW DARE YOU!!!" You then give him an upper cut witch sends him flying, and You fall to my knees tears welling up in my eyes looking at the ground, You then grab my head as if you were going crazy, and shout, "how dear you! I told you it was bad for a demon to love! I thought I could trust you! You cheated! You thought I would never find out?! Well you were dead wrong!"

He then looked up at you with blood all over his face and weak eyes, that was filled with sadness, "I-I'm s-" You cut him off by teleporting from there before You kill him, You were so angry and so hurt, so hurt that you actually trusted and fell in love with a human, but You did leave a message for his new lover to go to him.