Chapter five

As You stood at your door way, looking at the person that had knocked on your door, a blush rose to your cheek as your heart beat quickened. 'Why am I blushing!?' You screamed in your head

"H-hi (y/n).. I know I could have called but instead I felt like coming to your house.." the tall blond male said scratching his head awkwardly.

You just smiled and moved to let him in.

"So Erwin, it's nice to see you again." You slowly walked him to your couch, where you had a funny movie going.

"So how was your night?" He said sitting down.

"Hmm was fine after you left tho I would have had so much more fun if you stayed to chat a little longer," you said as you jumped and throw your self in the couch next to Erwin but then realized something that sent you back on your feet.

"HAHAH," Erwin chuckled.

"What's was that for (y/n)," 'his laugh is cute..." you thought in your head making a blush slowly rise to you face.

"I u-um...do you want anything to drink...I have beer, tea,milk and coffee.."

"Hmm since I have nothing to do today I'll take some beer then."

You soon rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a budlight from the fridge and walked back to him and handed it to him.

"I have more then that so you can have all you want," you smiled and then plopped back on the couch and relaxed.

*~*fewhours later*~*

Erwin was staring at you with a red face and goofy grin.  He was drunk.

"Y-you know...y-your *hiccup* a v-very... *hiccup* beautiful - b-b-beauty." He drunkenly said as he giggles.

You just stair at him shocked as a very red blush slowly creeps on to your face, making it feel like it's on fire.

"Erwin your drunk.."

"N-no I'm not!" He yells jumping up to his feet but missing and stumbling slightly and then hitting the ground with a loud thud.

"M-maybe just -a-little *hiccup*" his voiced muffled by the floor. As  you had a sweat drop run down your hair you stood up and walked to Erwin and crochet next to him and poked him.

"You need help buddy?" You smiled
"Y-yes *hiccup" his muffled voice said.

As You picked him up you rubbed his back.

"It's ok I'll let you borrow my bed I hope you don't have something to do tomorrow.." you said concerned as you walked up the stairs to your room lugging around the heavy but almost passed out man.

" no I have nothing today tomorrow.." he slowly said beginning to fall asleep.

*~* time skip to a few minutes*~*

As you slowly say him down on one side of your bed you covers him and smiled, as you stair at his face you start to lean in and before you know it you give him a quick peek on the cheek and blush and run for your bathroom.

As you walk out of your bathroom with you pj's on you looks at Erwin's peaceful sleeping face and you crawl in your bed next to him and curl up  to him with a smile