Chapter twoooooo

Credit to the ones who gave me some ideas
YoloCat1
•@drunkonanime

You were walking around the human realm in your human form, it looks just like your demon form, but with out the tail and winds and horns, You were joking around with your demon and human friend, eren, hanji, and Sasha were demons, krista was actually an angel, Ik demons and angels being friends is shocking, Ymir, was human and so was Marco.

We were heading to a cafe so we could get some cake, it was your birthday and they wanted to celebrate it, so you picked cake from a nice little cafe in town, "oh oh look look!" Sasha said excited while jumping up and down grabbing us all some how and dragged us the rest of the way to the cafe.

"Sasha slow dooowwwwwnn," You wined and every one else wined to,
She soon pushed us through the door witch grabbed others attention and one of them just so happened to be your ex, Levi, you growled his name in your head and your face changed from happy to a scowl, and your eye started to twitch, he was with his little 'slut' that he cheated on me with, 'I can't believe I was depressed over that shortie, but I got over it over time,' "ugh, why is he here!" Eren said in a growl, Ymir did to, Sasha just stood there drowning and daydreaming over the food, hanji was smiling in a evil way, krista was just standing there all nervous, You soon turn around and smiled to help calm her, and Marco...well he was just kinda staring at me with a frown witch was odd.

"Come one we should get a table,"

*~*levi pov*~*

I heard the door bell ring, and a group of people complaining and laughing, so I looked up and saw...(y/n)....and her friends, I started to growl, she was close to eren.... I know that lil shit had a crush on her, ugh why was I so stupid, and let a girl like her walk outta my life! Why did I cheat, I found out Petra was cheating, now I know how (y/n) felt,., god I was so stupid! Shit!

*~*(y/n)pov*~*~
You soon started sniffing the air like a dog, fun fact all demons have the nose of a blood hound, so we have really good since of smell.

You could smell Petra Levi's little 'slut' she did not smell of him, but more of another man...and this man smelled really good, You soon started drooling at the thought of how good his soul must taste, 'yummy' You said in your mine while liking your lips, and eren noticed and looked at yiuwith a questioning tilt of the head.

"Oh I can smell that Petra has another man all over her, witch means she's cheating on Levi, hehe and the man smells so good, I bet the other man has no idea about Levi to," You wink at eren, and he just nods knowing You'll be tracking down this man soon.

~**~time skip to the end of your guys fun together at the cafe*~*

"Welp guys see you next week," You wave as You exit the cafe to go find this man, heheh, You smile evilly to yourself.