Chapter four

*Buzz*

*buzz*

*buuuuuuzzzzzz*

You roll over tired and You slowly open your eyes witch burn from the tiredness and reach for your phone.

"Ugh!" The brightness is so bright it could illuminate the whole room.

You soon swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone and turn the brightness down, You then look for the text message icon and click it.

'Levi..? What dose he want?" You growl.

Levi: hey... Saw you at the café....

You: what the hell do you want, ITS 4 IN THE GODDAMN FUCKING MORNING!

Levi: after you left hanji tracked me down, she was ranting about how she stalked you like she normally does and she said you were stalking Erwin... My boss, what the fuck are you planing?

You: oh so his your boss. Interesting, and nun of your bees wax.

"So he's Levi's boss interesting..... I guess they both only know she is cheating but they don't know who it is..."
You say aloud, You then start to text back again but You get another text from Levi.

Levi: well he is my boss I have a right to know what you plain on doing to him, are you gonna eat his soul?

You:nooo...I don't plain that, I was gonna do that in the beginning...but not anymore, I wanna get to know him that's all... But like i said you don't have to know my personal life Levi. Now BYE Imma go to sleep.

You hang up the phone and turn it off and chuck it across the room so no one else can both you again.

You then wrap you fluffy blanks around yourself and slowly drift back to sleep, dreaming about more demon stereotypes you see on tv, like how the say they don't need sleep.

*~morning~*

You slowly roll over and grown, and stretch, witch causes you to yawn, the sun light burning your eyes, and your mind fuzzy, sleep is still heavily draped over you.

You soon swing you legs over your bed and try to stand, You soon waddle over to your bathroom to take a major piss.

After that You turn on the shower to help warm yourbody because of this chilly winter morning.

Once You walk out of your steamy bathroom the cold air hits you making you shiver so you run over to your closet and get a hoodie and throw it on, and You then waltz over to your dresser and grab a pair of your baggy sweat pants, Your not going out today so this should be fine.

You soon run down stairs to your kitchen and make breakfast witch You take to eat in your living room.

Once You start to chill You hear a knock at the door, so You run over to it yelling "HOLD ON!" Once You open your door You're shocked to see who it it is.

It's......

(Did I do a cliff hanger right? Sorry if this chapter is boring)