Chapther three

As You walk down the snowy streets following the scent of the man, You had started to get cold and started to shiver... Don't trust tv demons do not stay warm no matter what, are skins like humans so we can get cold... And I left my damn jacket at the cafe... You started to sniff the air to see if You were close to the man, and You were, he was standing about 2 feet away talking with some people, he was a tall man, and had short blond hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a really heavy and warm looking jacket, 'so that's the man Petra is seeing behind Levi's back' you  smirk and start to walk towards him.

As You walked over You purposely bumped into him, witch sent both you guys falling on to the cold hard ground, and You started shivering worse and acted hurt, "ow...," You said rubbing my head as You heard the man get up and lean over you to help you up, "im sorry sir I was not paying attention on where I was going," You said in a kind of innocent way, "it's fine, you sure look cold, why are you not wearing a jacket?" You looked to the side and acted sad, "I don't have one sir...I lost it..and I can't find it..." He then just chuckled and started taking his jacket off and before You knew it it was on me, and damn was it warm and huge!

"S-sir!?"

"It's fine, I'll stay warm, and a girl like you don't need to be getting sick," he smiled and You blush, and this blush was real... 'Idk why but he seems really nice and..well I kind of want to get to know him more,' "here I'll help you get home, and once we get there you can give the jacket back," you just nodded all shyly and started walking towered your home with him following, "so what's your name," he says taking a side ways glacé at me, "my name (y/n)..." You say getting more shy all a sudden...'why do I feel this way,' "oh well my names Erwin,"he smirks.

After awhile of walking you both got to know more about each other, it turns out he found out Petra was already dating another dude, so he was plaining on breaking up with her, and he learned that You had been cheated on to, never told him who the person was tho, he smiled the who time you had talked. And You just kind of hide in his jacket, " oh this is my place," You say as You stop in front of a pair of steps that lead up to a red door to get in to your apartment, you walked up the stair and Erwin follows behind, and You soon reach your door and turn around and take off the jacket and hand it to him, and he smiles warmly at you, and the snow begins to fall around you both, "can I have your number?" Erwin asks.

"Oh hold on," You turn around and get your keys out of your jeans pocket and open your door.
"You can come in," You then rush off to your kitchen and get some paper and a pen and write down your number, and rush back to Erwin who is waiting inside by the door, and hand him the paper with a smile, "it was nice meeting you," You say with a smile.

"Well I should get going, bye (y/n)" he then turned around and walked out of the door with a wave and smile, and You closed the door waving.