Chapter 5

Onika

"Nicki!" I ran downstairs to see what my mom wanted.

"Yes" I stood in the doorway of the living.

"Why did you want to know information about that young man I was working on the other day?" I knew she was gonna ask this.

"Uhm, t-that was.. August's friend so I wanted to know what happened" I lied terribly.

"Oh, you're still dating August" she asked with a smile, I rolled my eyes.

"No mom we're just friends nothing more" she sighed sadly.

"I don't know why won't date him he seems like a nice young man"

"Mom you don't even know him, you met him once" I exclaimed holding up one finger.

"He still seemed like a good boyfriend for you" she sighed while putting on her work shoes.

"Well he's never gonna be my boyfriend" she nodded.

"I got you a chicken from Boston Market since you don't like turkey, I'll be back Wednesday morning" she kissed my cheek and left out the door for work. Two days without my mom is going to be fun, I'm getting sick of her keep bringing up August.

Right when I walked in my room my phone ranged.

"Hello" I sung into the phone laying down on my bed.

"Open the door" Guess who it is.

"But I just lied down" I whined.

"What I just say?" Then he hung up on me, I sighed dramatically making my way downstairs stumping. I've been so lazy lately.

"What the fuck took you so long" He walked in bumping me.

"Hello to you too Rihmeek" I closed the door, going into the living room sitting on the couch facing Meek who was right beside me.

"I'm going back to Philly in like 2 hours, so I'm not staying here long" he licked his lips.

"What why?" I pouted.

"Cause I have to" he sighed.

"Why do you keep going back and forth?"

"Business" I wanted to roll my eyes so bad.

"What kind of business?" I asked getting irritated.

"I can't tell you all that"

"Why not?" He sucked his teeth.

"Look I gotta go" he got up and I tried to push him back down but I failed miserably.

"Don't leave Meek" he was making his way to the door so I hurried up, ran passed him and blocked the door.

"Nicki mov-"

"No! I'm sick of you not telling me anything" I yelled at him for the first time. "I like you Rihmeek and I want you to trust me enough to tell me things, I promise I won't judge you no matter what" he stared at me long and hard.

"Get the fuck out the way" He said moments later. I sighed, moving out of his way.

"You know what I'm done trying. All I do is ask you simple questions and you get a attitude, so I'm done and if you wanna leave then leave but don't expect me to be running back to you" Meek pulled me into a long passionate kiss, he backed me into a wall so I was in between the wall and him.

Bad For You || Nicki Minaj & Meek Millजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें