Chapter 17

Onika

"Yasss daddy!.." I screamed out in pleasure, gripping onto the edges of the desk as Meek pounded into me.

"This my pussy Nicki?" He gave me long hard strokes, I nodded my head furiously.

"Mmm yes" I threw my hips back pushing myself down on him.

"Yes what?" He slapped my left cheek.

"Yess daddy..." He thrusted into me at a fast steady pace holding onto my waist with one of his hands.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, scratching and clawing at the desk. I soon then came all over him, pulling myself away a bit only to be held in place pounded into a couple of times until Meek climaxed.

I was a sweaty panting mess, looks like I just experienced my first quickie.

-

"Are you sure they didn't hear us?" I asked Meek after spitting out the left over toothpaste that was in my mouth.

"The walls are sound proof baby" he said still looking down at his phone.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're lying?" He glanced up at me then looked back at his phone.

"Cause I am" He's such a A-hole sometimes.

If Bey and Chris heard me I don't think I would be able to look either one in the eye again, that's so embarrassing.

"Who are you texting?" He's been typing away on his phone for the past couple of minutes.

"Nobody" he said getting up walking towards his room door.

"Where are you going now?" I sighed.

"I'll be back" was all he said before walking out the room.

I turned on the tv putting on 22 Jump Street, a few moments later I heard feet paddling on the hallway floor then here comes Bey barging in the room.

"I know you ain't put on my movie without saying anything" she jump on the bed laying down getting comfortable next to me.

"Can you please not talk through the whole movie this time" I begged her while laughed.

"No promises" she pointed a finger at me, I playfully rolled my eyes.

Soon as the movie was over Bey ran out the room, a couple minutes later she came back with bags.

"Uhm what's in the bags?" She sat down across from me a passed me a bag, I hurried up pulling out whatever that was in the bag.

"Bathing suits? Really Bey, we're in the middle of no where where are we going to go swimming at?" She smiled.

"In the backyard duhh, you really didn't take a good look around huh?" I shook my head.

"Well what are you waiting for go put it on" she pushed me off the bed luckily I landed feet first instead of on my butt.

When I was done I looked down at myself, my boobs was sitting all the way up like I had on a push up bra and my butt was poking out like I did squats all my life. Only Bey would buy me something like this.