Chapter 13

Onika

"Congratulations to the class of 2015!" I yelled into the mic, everyone threw their red and white caps in the air and screamed. I couldn't believe it when the principal picked me as valedictorian. I'm so so proud of myself I graduated with straight A's and at the top of my class with a 4.0 GPA, Yay me.

Right when I ran off the stage I was pulled into a tight hug.

"Happy Birthday Rihmeek"

"Congrats baby" we said at the same time.

I was staring up at him smiling until he leaned down kissing me, our lips were moving in sync. He took my bottom lip into his mouth and right when the kiss was about to deepen Bey came over breaking us apart.

"We graduated!" I had got hype all over agin, we both was jumping up and down screaming.

"Congratulations lil mama" Chris pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you" I went on my tippy toes and patted the top of his soft curly hair.

"Now that that's over" Chris clapped his hands together.

"What we doing for yo birthday my nigga" he put a arm over Meek's shoulders.

"We bout to hit these clubs you already know" the did this little bro hand shake thing, while me and Bey was just standing there looking at them.

"Uh excuse ya'll!" Bey said interrupting their moment.

"Oh yea, ya'll can come too" Chris said while half smiling.

"I never been to a club before" they all just laughed at me, I pouted.

"It's not funny, I'm not like you guys. Ya'll just need to say in ya'll lanes" I walked away from them heading towards my car.

"Ightt Chris" I heard meek yell behind me, I looked over and I seen Chris and bey get in his car and meek was behind me. Me and bey came here together in my car so I guess meek and Chris came here in his.

"Gimme ya keys cause you ain't drivin" he walked over to me hold out his hand.

"What why?" I frowned, looking at his hand then up to his face.

"Cau-"

"Meek!" We both whipped out heads where the voice was coming from. It was that girl who had stopped me in the hallway a while ago.

"So you just gone act like you don't know me now?" She was standing a couple feet away from us.

Meek looked her up and down and laughed at her while I was just standing there totally out of place. Who is she to him?

"So whatchu showing off for your little girlfriend? I hope you remember our little night not too long ago cause I sure do" she smirked looking at me then back at meek. 

"If you don't get the fuck out my face" He grabbed the keys from my hand "Get in the car Nicki" we both got in without that girl saying anything else, but she had watched us as Meek pulled off.

"Who is she?" I asked after a few moments later and he shrugged his shoulders. I knew he wasn't gonna tell me so I just let it go, for now.

-

"Hurry the fuck up and don't put on nothin tight either!" Meek yelled up the steps rushing me.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, I heard him laugh after I said that. What's so funny?

I slipped on my dress that I had picked out when me and Bey went to the mall. When I was finished I looked in the mirror making sure everything was in place then went downstairs.