Chapter 7

Meek

It's been about 5 months since I talked to Nicki, I had to give her some space cause I know what I said to her was fucked up but she was acting like a lil ass kid by giving me the silent treatment. I heard Bey and Chris had took her had took her to Disney World for her birthday, they all some big ass kids.

But after New Years I went back down Philly and been down there ever since, it's April now.

I was at my trap house that was in North Philly, Chris had killed all the niggas who shot up his lil brother and I don't blame him.

"The money came up to 5.2 million" I nodded.

"Ightt go bag this shit up and put it in the safe" I got up throwing a stack of money on the table.

"Ace I'm a need you to take a couple of bricks to the niggas down southwest, he nodded going in the back.

"Dre you in charge until I feel like coming back, I needa fuckin break" I left out, maybe I'll go see Nicki I know she missin a nigga and I'm tired of her ignorin me that's how you know she need some dick.

I'm a leave first thing in the morning so I can get there around 12 in the afternoon, I miss my fuckin baby so I gotta go set her lil ass straight.

-

Onika

"Oh my gosh Bey we're graduating in less than month" I squealed in excitement causing her to laugh.

"I know! But May the what?" I shook my head at her.

"May 6th" Chris looked up from his phone soon as I said that.

"What?"

"It's just that uhm-nothing never mind" he laughed to himself.

"Ain't no nothing never mind, what is it Chris?" Bey asked him.

"Ya'll graduating on Meek's birthday" I frowned he just ruined my whole mood, I haven't talked or seen him in months. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't miss him because I do.

"Asshole" Bey hissed and punched him making his phone fall out his hand.

"Ayo you gone stop puttin your hands on me" Chris said while picking up his phone making sure it didn't crack.

"Or what?" Bey taunted.

"I'm a start hittin yo ass back, think I'm playing" He gave her a look.

"Okay daddy" and I took that as my cue to leave.

"Alright I'm leaving" I grabbed my keys off the table, walking straight out the front door.

When I got in the house I went straight upstairs, got in the shower. After I got out I didn't even feel like putting on clothes so I put on my robe and went right to bed.

-

I woke up around 11 that's the latest I've ever slept to, I went in the bathroom to go wash my face and brush my teeth.

My mom is suppose to come back May 13th meaning she's gonna miss my graduation just like she missed my birthday. I've been lonely in this house by myself these past couple of months, of course Bey comes over with Chris and sometimes I hang out with August and his friends but I still be lonely and it's bad enough I have to watch Bey and Chris going out and all that cute stuff making me feel even lonelier.

I was just gonna stay in the house all day so need for me to get dressed I'm very comfortable in my rube anyway. I feel free.

After I ate I watched a couple movies, when I got bored with that I started painting my toes and my nails. When I tried to call Bey she texted me saying that her and Chris was at the movies so she couldn't talk. I'm starting to feel a little jealous of their relationship.

Since I couldn't find anything else to do I started cleaning up around the house, it wasn't that dirty so that didn't last long. I ended up reading a book for little, then Meek made his way into my head.

I sighed sadly, I miss him so much even though I try not to show it, Bey can see though it she just never says anything. I know Meek wasn't the nicest person but that's just him. I wonder if Meek has a hard time at expressing himself.

He probably does, acting like he's all bad putting on a show for everyone but under that mean mask he's a softy. Who am I kidding, I wish he had a soft side or maybe he does he just needs someone to bring that side of him out.

You ever been so bored that you just started doing stretches out of no where? Well that's what I was doing and it felt so good.

Soon as I heard somebody knock on the door I got right up dashing to it, I've been bored all day I was hype that someone came to visit me.

When I opened the door I was shocked to see the person standing in front of me

-

That cliffhanger though... Sorry not sorry lol

This chapter is so short cause the next chapter is going to be long.
Obviously we all know who was at the door but sorry for any mistakes.

Meek in the m/m