Chapter 8

Onika

Soon as I seen Meek my heart started to race rapidly, you could literally see my heart pound. I bit my lip looking him up and down taking in his appearance, he looked different it's a good thing though.

"You just got out the shower or was you fuckin somebody?" He asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"I slept like this" I mumble shyly, he smirked nodded slowly.

"You miss me?" He asked licking his lips slowly on purpose knowing I was watching his every move.

"Ye-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine, I wrapped my legs around his waist slipping my tongue in his mouth. As we was fighting for dominance I felt him walk up the stairs into my room.

He threw me on my bed hovering over me immediately attacking my neck cause me to moan out in pleasure. He grabbed both of my wrist in one swift motion holding them above my head, opening my robe making goosebumps run all over my body from the cold air.

"Meek-"

"Nicki shut the fuck up for about 5 minutes" he said before taking my left nipple into his mouth, using his free hand to massage the other. I started to pant loud and heavy, I was getting wetter and wetter the second as his hand trailed down my chest to my private area spreading my legs further apart.

I felt his fingers run up and down my slit rubbing my juices all over my pearl causing me to moan out his name. My breath started to quicken unevenly soon as his moist wet tongue came into contact with her, both of my legs over his broad shoulders.

"Oh my-Rihmeek" I moaned as he licked, sucked and twirled on my pearl. I've never experienced this feeling a day in my life, my eyes rolled in the back on my head arching my back with my hands on his head pushing him down further. My loud moans echoed all throughout my house.

This feeling was overwhelming me I started to scoot myself up but ended up being pulled back.

"Don't run now" Meek mumbled on her sending vibrations all through my body, wrapping his arms around my legs and his hands holding my waist down. I couldn't do nothing but pull on my sheets. His tongue thrusting in and out of me, licking over my walls and sucking on my pearl.

I threw my head back squeezing his head in between my thighs as I felt this unfamiliar feeling in the bottom of my stomach. A few seconds later I climaxed all over his mouth and he licked my juices all up sucking me dry.

I stared up at the ceiling trying to get my breathing back to normal, soon I fell into a a deep peaceful sleep.

-

When I woke up it was around 10 at night, I looked over to my right to see Meek sleep then I looked down at myself and I was still naked. I carefully climbed over meek basically straddling him then swung my other leg over. Right when I was about to tip toe away he grabbed my wrist.

"Where the fuck you goin?" He asked looking at me with half opened eyes.

"I-I thought you were uhm.. Sleep" I mumbled.

"I asked you a question" he let go off my wrist and rubbed his eyes.

"I was going to the bathroom" I said smartly.

"Watch ya mouth" he said tiredly trying to go back to sleep.

As I was walked towards the bathroom I started mumbling stuff under my breath.

"What the fuck you say!" I heard him yell and I winced. "Nothing" I called back, sighing.

I got in the shower washing up a couple times before getting out brushing my teeth, walking back into my room to see Meek still sleep so I dropped my towel and put on one of my big shirts and some footies.