Chapter 12

Meek

I tried to hurry up and think of a lie to tell Nicki, I wasn't going to tell her the truth.. Yet.

"You just wanna know what happened or..?" I trailed off.

"Just tell me what happened Rihmeek" she shook her head laughing.

"Ightt so uhm, me Chris, Ace, Dre and Jay was suppose to meet up with these niggas from-ow!" I held my hand over my womb acting like I was hurt.

I didn't need Nicki knowing shit so she can be all in my ear with her squeaky ass voice like "oh my gosh Rihmeek you can't be doing this and that" and all that other shit.

"What's wrong are you okay?" She said rushing over to my side, I tried my hardest not to laugh so I covered it up with a cough.

"Go get the doctor" I said while coughing. I watched as her ass jiggled in her tights running out the room. She was so dramatic.

"What seems to be the problem Mr.Williams?" The doctor came in asking with Nicki right behind him. She need to sit her hype ass down somewhere.

"I had a pain in my chest but it's gone now" I said with a straight face, he looked over the clipboard.

"Well It's time for you medicine anyway, it's going to make you sleepy" I nodded. "So I advise you to say your goodbyes now" he left out the room.

"Aw look at my poor baby" Nicki came over a pinched my cheeks and made that ugly ass kissy face.

"Come now fuck outta here with all that" I moved my face.

"Okay okay, I love you Rihmeek" here we go with all that soft shit.

"I love you too" when the doctor came back she gave me a kiss then left. I can't wait to get out this nasty ass hospital, got my ass all out in the back in this nut ass gown.

-

Onika

Right when I got out my car I came to see August sitting on my front step with his head down.

"Uhm hi?" He looked up at me, why did he look nervous?

"What's up uhm Nicki" he wiped his hands on the side of his jeans standing up.

"Nothing much.. Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I asked him in the most awkwardly way I could.

"I need your advice" he stood in front of me, a little too close for my liking.

"And you couldn't ask me over the phone?" I raised a eyebrow.

"No I needed to ask you face to face" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay then uh what is it?" I twisted my lips to the side.

"So there's this girl that I like and..." He just stared at me.

"Yeah and.." Trying to get him to continue but soon as I know his lips were against mine. I was too shocked to react but soon as I came to my senses I pushed him off of me.

Now I'm not a violent person but I slapped the bs out of him.

"What the fuck Onika" he yelled out in pain grabbing the side of his face. I took the arm of my sleeve and wiped my lips roughly.