Lolita

"Would you just look at her?" one of the older men spoke in awe, as the young girl sported a short skirt that occasionally flew up and put her ass in a pair of 'innocent' pair of underwear, on display. Enough to get both of the men's cocks to harden against the expensive material of their slacks.

"She's illegal, isn't she?" the other man questioned, the young girl remained bent over at the waist looking into her mother's fresh pair of roses she had planted a few days ago. The girl was well aware of the men who were gawking at her exposed bottom, that's why she bent over more to give them more to look at.

She's a tease

"17 going on 18 is illegal."

The girl let out a girlish giggle and stood up straight, no longer giving the two men a sneakpeak. She faced the men as they continued to speak about her, of course she heard it. She wasn't deaf nor dumb. Gave them an innocent smile while batting her big hazel eyes, then walked in a direction different from theirs.

"I want her," one of the men whispered to himself as he watched the girl's long legs strut off into the distance. Her hair flowing in the wind as if she were in a catalog, and her hips swaying effortlessly.

Little did he know; no one gets Lolita.

She remains untouched by the male species

All the men that have come in contact with her were merely just obsessed with her.

Lolita is an obsession

------------------

This story will contain sexual parts, viewers discretion is advised

This will be in third person, my first story like that.

Lolita is played by wolfiecindy

Here's another pic for you shameful people, commenting on her lips that are undeniably beautiful