Lolita 10

"You're fùcking with me sweetheart, I'm sure I can be your only daddy."

Lolita had only been terrified twice in her life.

When her first semester report card came in the mail.

And when she accidentally dropped her mother's brand new thousand dollar vase.

Now, was her third time.

The rapid clicking of shoes sent multiple alarms off in both Lola and Justin's bodies. They were already pulled apart, but now they had to figure out a way to avoid being caught. Justin looked around, wanting to find a quick way out of the situation but he couldn't think. "Mr. Bieber, someone is going to catch us!" Lolita exclaimed in a whisper, hearing the tap growing closer as if it were closing in on them.

Click. Clack

Thump. Thump.

The beating of their hearts matched the rhythm of the sound, if not a tad faster. Suddenly they ceased. "Justin? Brother, now I know you didn't shut me out!" Jaxon was back, standing on the other side of the door with a cup of melting vanilla ice cream in his hand. He leaned in as he heard the harsh movement on Justin's end, then the wooded door swung open revealing a flushed man.

"Whats up? " Justin said casually, his arm resting against the door frame. Jaxon gave his brother a quizzical look, his eyebrows rose as he looked at his brother's appearance. Justin's heart was beating as if he had just finished a marathon, he was fearful that Jaxon would step in his office and glance to the left to see a young girl hiding in the corner. Lolita felt pathetic, yet again as she pressed herself against the wall; hoping to just melt into it somehow, unnoticed by Jaxon.

"I brought your ice cream, can I come in? I h-"

Justin's heart dropped and he quickly shook his head. "oh no, I need time alone to finish this project. Its a lot riding on my shoulders."

Jaxon ears perked up , he was surprised to hear that his big brother was in need of help since he usually was the one that helped others. The fact that his brother had been struggling, excited him because it conveyed that his bother wasn't all that perfect either and he too made mistakes. "You? My brother? Struggling?" he said asked if those words shouldn't be in the same sentence, to Jaxon they couldn't.

Justin gripped on to the door, his brother's tone seemed taunting to him and it made him agitated. If it weren't for the fact that Lolita was being hidden, he would've had a retort but all he was worried about was getting Jaxon away from his study; fast. If his brother didn't leave in the next few minutes, he was going to go crazy.

"Ha ha," Justin laughed sarcastically, while his brother held an amused expression and a large grin. "Leave Jaxon, tell Hailey I won't be down for dinner. Too much work." he lied, yet again, but Jaxon only nodded and shoved the half melted cup of ice cream into his hand causing Justin to laugh nervously. When he noticed his brother had yet to move, Justin tilted head and shot his brother a glare that could make anyone scurry away.

"Alright, I'm going, you can get the stick out your ass." Jaxon held his empty hand up as if he were surrendering. With a small turn Jaxon made his way down the hall, but not turning to give his brother one of his famous grins. Justin shakes his head as his chest heaves with relief as he tossed the melting ice cream into the nearby trash bin, Jaxon was gone and out of his hair. His brother could be, in his honest opinion, annoying. It had showed just moments ago but aren't all little brothers annoying?