Lolita 7

"Now she had his taste forever embedded on her taste buds, as did he."

Within seconds, Justin's lips were on Lolita's.

He felt at peace now that he could feel the tenderness of her pink lips molded against his. He let out a groan of appreciation when he felt her lips push against his, responding to the sinful kiss they were sharing. Lolita's hands still clutched tightly on his dress shirt as he pressed himself closer to her little body. Justin had completely cover her, molded his body with hers just like their lips; almost like clay molding into its rightful shape.

Justin's hands roaming her backside, feeling the fabric of her underwear he let out another groan of appreciation into her mouth. Lolita whimpered when she felt his hands roughly grab her plum ass, cuffing it in his hands like it was a trophy to be held; in which it was. Disappointedly, Justin pulls away so the girl could catch her breath and reattached his lips to the soft skin of her neck just as she inhaled to protest. Her breath turned into a moan, lolita had never felt anything like this.

The tingling she got between her legs when his lips skimmed over her skin softly, it was eye rolling almost. She thought it couldn't get any better, that was until Justin's hand was near her underwear; where her soaking core was covered. Lolita gasped when she felt his fingers brushing over her sex, applying pressure each time. She had never felt anything like this, only pleasure given to herself.

The young girl realized that now she didn't need her small fingers, she had Justin to touch her sinfully and bring her to climax. She concluded that this is what it felt like to be touched by a man , gentle and cherished as if she were a rare blooming flower. The small moan that broke through her lips pushed Justin to explore the treasure that laid behind the thin fabric. His hand began to venture further into her panties , but it was short lived.

A slam echoed around the room, startling the two and making them pull away from each other. Their frantic eyes both searched the room, but all they found was the hard covered novel that was once perched on the shelf Lolita was pushed against now on the floor. The pair were breathing erratically, standing a safe distance away from each other if someone were to come in.

Justin stared at the girl's swollen pink lips, the ones he had kissed seconds ago, the ones he had tasted and loved already. His eyes then traveled to the heaving of her breasts, they moved and strained against the fabric of her own shirt; he wanted to touch them but he wouldn't. Justin wanted to gain back the control he had lost moments ago, or it could be the death of him. His own cock pulsing against his slacks would probably kill him anyway.

Lolita stared back, her lips were parted and the heat between her legs was still raging. She couldn't believe she kissed him, now she had his taste forever embedded on her taste buds; as did he. A taste she would never forget and will always bring her libido to an all time high. The taste will have her blushing furiously and her breast tightening with much desire.

The silence between them was long, yet comfortable. They could hear the ticking of the wall clock adjacent from them, a piece that Justin's wife had picked out after begging him for money to decorate their new home. They could hear the voices of the boys outside in the backyard, except Mason's; who was indeed still searching for the girl.

Justin was the first to speak up, "Lola, I apologize if I came on too strong -" he stated, Lolita wanted to laugh that was the only thing he could think of after minutes of silence? Yes. He took a deep breath and ran his hands through the sandy brown mane that rests on top of his head. " I can't help myself around you, I hope you know."