Lolita 5

" You're killing me, lolita."

Lolita was annoyed.

And no surprise, it was the bieber's who caused it. Day two at their home had been hell for her but only because she was forced to go out with them on a family outing. Lolita didn't mind being around them, she just didn't want to be out in public for long. Hailey had decided it was a great idea for them, as in the kids, to all go to the movies, while she and her husband went out on a date.

Lolita wanted to die.

She loved films but not ones screening on Fridays, because that was when everyone was out and about. Lolita didn't want to be around so many people, that meant many eyes on her and when there are so many eyes on her she locks up; becomes shy. It was surprising really, the way she behaved around Mr. Bieber made her seem she was bursting with confidence, which she was, lolita just didn't like unnecessary amounts of attention.

"Lola! What would you like to see ? Jake and I want to see a comedy." Christopher said excitingly, the enthusiasm in his voice made her pink lips turn up into a smile.

"Well I want to see a horror film, but I'm sure your brother doesn't want to watch with me. He's kind of a softie." Lolita said teasingly nudging Mason who was towering over her, but was standing very close. He looked down at her in amusement, recalling that when they tried to watch a horror film last night she chickened out.

"I recall you pleading that we watched something else, little one." he teases, watching Lolita laugh and he couldn't help but want to hear that sound continuously. For it was pleasing to his ears, he wanted to see what other sounds he could conjure up out of her; sounds of pleasuring. If you caught his drift, he planned on making a move on her. That is, if Lolita allowed it and there was a fat chance she would. She did have a small amount of attraction to Mason but the lust for his father was much greater.

Speaking of Justin, he wasn't enjoying his time with his wife like he normally did. Usually he'd love treating his wife like a queen and taking her out on dates while his kids were at a movie but it just isn't the same. All he could do was picture Lolita in the spot across from him , laughing at his jokes, rubbing her legs against his, feed him from her plate, instead it was only his wife.

He could only imagine, and he did. He imagined that Lolita was smiling at him seductively with her full pink lips. Justin imagined that she was taking a sip from her glass while her leg slipped into his lap while he grew tense and his own cock twitched in his pants. He imagined it was Lolita's voice that said "Take me, hard when we get home." when in reality, Hailey his own wife was doing these things.

He was a sick man.

But, he couldn't help himself. Lolita had stratch herself through his mind with those red nails of hers, she had made it hard to resist her in such short time. Justin wanted to resist her because everything he thinks or does with her is inappropriate, she thinks so also but every thought of that flies out the window when they see each other.

What are they to do?

Were they to avoid the attraction?

Well, was he to avoid it? Lolita could control her sexual desires, although she's still a young virgin she could still keep everything under wrap; surprisingly. It seemed silly that not even a thirty five year old man couldn't control himself but a seventeen year old could.