Lolita 3

"I saw you there and I just couldn't stop staring"

Lolita let out a deep sigh as she laid on the outdoor couch , she was on her own balcony upstairs in her room. Dian having to work another late night, left her 17 year old at home, it wasn't too late in the day. Only 5:08 pm and the sun was still up and shining bright

With her phone in her hands, Lolita contemplated as her thumbs hovered over the keyboard her eyes staring at the Google search bar. She let out another loud breath and thumbed in one simple word into the search bar; pôrn. Lolita bit her pink nail as the results popped in front of her instantly, the first think popping up is a definition.

pôrn

(n)

(informal
noun)
1. pornography.

Lolita snorted at the simplicity of the sentence, how would someone know the definition of pornography then? She thought as she shook her head and typed in a few extra words; hardcore porn. She couldn't believe she was doing this but lolita hit the search icon anyway, this time many web but site links popping up such as the most famous one, pôrnhub. As soon as she clicked the link, hundreds of videos popped up on her screen there were many to choose from and she wasn't sure what she wanted to watch at the moment. Her friends had once suggested it but she never got around to it, she was too embarrassed to even search for it.

"Where do I start?" she asked herself aloud, her soft voice seemed so fascinated with the phone in front of her. To say she wasn't interested now was a complete lie, her eyes landing on one video with an extreme and unnecessary caption; little girl gets pounded by huge monster cock until she comes all over it. Lolita snorted with laughter yet again, she found the name to be very straightforward.

As soon as she clicked the video, it immediately began to show a small girl that was bent over completely naked. A muscular man stood behind her, his brown hair a mess and his cock was fully erected. The man began to ask her questions do you want to get fùcked? How hard will you take this cock? You're a little slut, aren't you? Then his hand came down on the girl's ass, making her whimper; Lolita's eyes widened and her grip on her phone became tighter.

Without warning the man in the video began to thrust into the girl, pounding her relentlessly as she pleaded for the man to slow down. Lolita was starting to grow hot, her pussy pulsing in between her legs, she wasn't sure what to do about it so she continued to watch as the man wrapped a hand full of hair around his fist and pulled the girl's hair whole she cried out.

Oh my god, Lolita thought to herself ignoring the painful throb of her pussy between her legs. She was unbelievably horny, surprised that a video could make her feel this way. Maybe it wasn't the video, maybe it was the fact that she pictured a particular bieber doing that to her.

No, not Mason but Mr.bieber.

She was undeniably attracted to Justin bieber but she was also attracted to Mason in a weird way, dare she says it out loud, she actually wanted them both to take her.