Lolita 6

"sweet Lolita, will you let me touch you now?"

Lolita giggled as she raced through the house, away from Mason who was chasing after her with a grin on his face. Day three of her visit, and she was enjoying herself today due to the playful mood of Mason who was currently gaining on her. She let out a squeal when she sharply turned the corner of the hall and he reached out, he almost had her but he tumbled into the wall with a laugh.

"You can run but you will grow tired little one!" Mason yelled after her, as he stood up from the floor and continued the chase. Lolita was pumping with adrenaline because she was almost caught, her feet pattering softly against the tiles as she ran down the hall into one of the many rooms of the bieber's residency. Mason was thankful that his mother was gone and his father was in his study, he wasn't going to reappear until later this evening. "Where are you little one?" He whispered as he walked directly passed the spot where she was actually hidden.

Lolita held in a giggle as she tip toes further into the unknown room, she noticed there was another door slightly ajar as she walked closely she could see what was inside. It was full of book, novels, many other things, almost as if it were a library. Now lolita loved books, so the sight of hundreds of them in her presence made her Curious and upset that she hadn't discovered it sooner. She had recently finished her book and had nothing else to read, now that she discovered this room she would be cooped up in this room until her departure.

Her hand reached out and pushed the dark wooded door open slowly, Lolita's eyes scanning the room as she stepped in. Her feet hitting the now carpeted floor with soft thuds, and her finger tips lightly brushing over the rows of book. Her eyes read the titles rapidly, most of the books were older and many of them a compilation of poems by authors Christopher Marlow,
Francis Beaumont, even her not so favorite authors.

Lolita's eyes then land on a stretch of books that seemed to be in the Greek mythology genre. She immediately picked up two of the books which were in mint condition, almost as if they were touched. Lolita was almost scared to open the book because it was nice, instead she placed them down and plucked another book up. The story of the goddess of love Aphrodite, she hummed and tucked it under her arm, continuing her search she then quietly walked to another section.

The section belonged to Hailey, it consisted of hot steamy sex stories, romance, and even extremely erotic novels. Lolita's curious eyes search the shelves, noticing that many them hadn't even been read. She was enticed by the titles of the books, so much that she wanted to curl up in this room and read them all. No one would see or bother her, she would jump into the world of ecstasy and pleasure.

No one would bother her,

That wasn't exactly the case, since Justin bieber was standing at the opening of the room watching as Lolita stood on her toes to reach a book out of her reach. Her hair was curtaining her view of the door as she reached higher, the book was within reach.

Of course she knew she wasn't vertically inclined, but she didn't care. She didn't care if her arms had to stretch to a certain extent, she didn't care if she exposed when retrieving things from higher places. Just like now, she didn't care or know that justin bieber was staring at her bottom because of the length of her skirt. All she cared about was the book above her just begging to be skimmed over, she had no idea how vulnerable her position was.

But Justin did

Justin noticed how the back of her thighs pressed together while she reached, he how noticed the dark mane of hair cascaded down her back and to her waist, he noticed the look of her tan skin, he noticed how her small hands stretched for prize.