Lolita 11

you stare at me a lot Mase.

  Lolita was stunning.

        Dressed accordingly to the date, with a simple halter black velvet fitted dress that hugged her hips. Her hair up in a messy bun as hairs escaped around the nape of her neck, and small pair of earrings in her ear. Lolita surprisingly was looking forward to the date, she missed Mason and spending time alone with him is well needed.

      Her mother was overly excited for the date, probably more than anyone. Dian was nearly in tears when her daughter came down in a dress that made her look older than she was, claiming that she was a proud mother. Lolita rolled her eyes at her mother's hysteria and continued to straighten out her dress in the mirror. Other than the small coat of lip gloss on her pink lips, her face was makeup free since she had decided not to attempt to a winged eyeliner because of the effort she would have to put into it.

        It was now ten minutes to eight, Mason had planned to arrive at that time, Lolita was told. To pass by time, she sat perched on the couch with her phone in hand; sighing as she tapped away on her screen, replying to the texts to the few friends she did have during the school year. Although many of them were uninteresting, she still managed to hold conversations with them to pass by time. Simply, she played around with her phone, scrolling through her contacts until she was met with a familiar contact; Mr. Bieber's.

    After last night, Lolita wasn't sure if she'll be able to get the image of him spilling himself after coming just at the sight of her. She wasn't sure if she would ever be able to rid herself of the confidence he had given her. The fact that he had come for her gave her all the confidence she could have with an older man, now she was willing to try out her abilities on someone else, older of course.

         Hi Mr bieber, thinking about me? Because I'm thinking of you . -Lola x

    Adding her signature made it more sinful in her eyes, she wasn't sure why. After sending the text, she replied to other people before seeing his name pop up at the top; New message from J.  It was almost immediately after she sent hers, she wondered if he was eager to speak with her, even if he was upset about her date.

          Always thinking of you sweetheart, I bet you look ravishing tonight. -J

        Oh but she did, she wouldn't admit it aloud but Lolita was sure the dress would have heads turning and imaginations running wild just thinking what could be under that dress. Lolita smiled at the text and replied back quickly;

        You're flattering me, would you like a picture? -Lola x

             That wouldn't be wise, unless you're trying to give me a hard on during dinner with my in laws - J