Lolita 4

"no, I'm not wet sir."

With a twirl of her tongue, Lolita felt the taste of her cherry lollipop invade her taste buds. The afternoon sun beaming down on her body as she lays on her back next to the Bieber's luxurious pool with her book in hand, enjoying her time alone. "Canon ball!" yells young Jake. Well not exactly alone. The three brothers were home with her, Hailey went out to retrieve something from the stores and Justin was at work; running a business was time consuming.

Lolita giggles at Jake who resurfaced with his blonde hair in his eyes, she then peered over her now red glasses at Mason who was taking off his shirt slowly; it was on purpose really, just to get Lolita's attention but she didn't care for it. His body was decent in her opinion, nothing to fawn or even faint over. She shrugged and pushed her glasses back up over her nose, pulling the lollipop back out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Lola you should get in! It feels great in here!" Jake yells teasing Lolita from the edge of the pool, she rolls her eyes from behind her shades and shakes her head at him; refusing to step in just yet. She'll wait until she had enough energy to move, for she was lazy which wasn't anything new. Jake pouted at her before diving back into the cool crisp water, sneaking up on Christopher who was floating on his back peacefully.

Mason was still trying to get Lolita's attention, he slowly walked to the edge of the pool and looked back at her. But she wasn't paying attention, instead she was indulged in her own world while she sucked on her cherry lollipop. His shoulders sagged, he decided to stop trying for now; so instead he just dives into the pool, not caring if Lolita was watching him or not.

Diving down and quickly coming back up, Mason shakes his hair out and pushes it back as he stands in the pool. Lolita's eyes quickly darted up from her book and to him but she did a double take, Mason looked too much like Mr. Bieber and she was just now noticing it. Like father like son, she thought to herself as she turned her attention back on her novel.

"Come in Lola!" Mason shouted, breaking her away from her novel yet again. Lolita didn't want to get in yet but the pout on his face made it hard to resist, with a sigh she tossed her book on the table beside her. Lolita stood up and stretched slowly, Mason cheered feeling accomplished because he had gotten her up. Lolita took off her glasses and took her hair out of its ponytail, letting the dark waves fall down to her waist. Mason's eyes widen slightly when she took off her covering, revealing her bright red bikini.

"when we're done here, you're helping me blow dry my hair." lolita yells to Mason teasingly, then walks to the edge of the pool dips her foot in slightly to test the temperature. Since it was up to par , she stepped back slightly and jumped in. The boys cheer as she resurface with her dark hair behind her ears, laughing at their unnecessary sounds.

Water covering her lashes and a bright smile on her pink lips, Mason thought that it was the most beautiful thing he saw. Lolita was aware of his stare but she didn't act on it, instead she dived under and swam to the stairs of the pool. "Where are you going?" Mason asked as Lolita pulled herself out of the pool and towards her chair where she wiped her face with the towel

"I'm going in for a sec, I forgot something. " in fact she did, her own stash of marijuana that she realized she needed. She hadn't smoked in days, and when she was in the pool she knew she needed it. Lolita threw her towel down on the chair and jogged to the sliding doors, hopping she wasn't getting water everywhere. She wasn't that wet.

Just as she rounded the corner, she hears a few voices near the front door. The voices belonging to Mr. Bieber and his business partners who had stopped by with him for lunch with his family. Lolita immediately regrets not putting on a towel when they lay eyes on the wet teen in a bikini. Justin's eyes widen when he sees Lolita standing beautifully exposed, but he soon realizes that he wasn't alone; the other men were staring at her too.