Chapter 1 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 1 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

There. I could at least be safe there...for now. I didn't have a choice but to drag my bruised body inside the building. I used all the strength that was left to go to the back door where there were lesser people to guard the place.

It was a fancy looking place. There was a massive label on the wall that said 'Syco Records'. The walls were white and clean and I was very thankful to have had noticed that only a few people were roaming around the building.

Since I didn't want to take the chance of getting caught, I slid inside the elevator after making sure that there wasn't a single person inside it. I clicked on a random floor and went out of the elevator. I walked the empty corridors and spotted a person walking stiffly. Without further ado, I opened the door of the first room that I could find and went inside it.

I let out a huge breath after I closed the door behind me. "Bloody hell, love! Are you okay?" a curly haired guy approached me. It was total suicide when I walked inside this room. Five guys were now going to call the police telling them about a mysterious girl who sneaked inside a room full of five gorgeous guys. I guessed I could just beat them unconscious so they wouldn't tell on me.

I wasn't the best fighter in the world, but I learned some moves.

"She doesn't look okay to me, Harry," a blonde who was standing in the same height as me said. Harry fake glared at the blonde who raised both of his hands in defense. "That was a stupid question! Don't blame me!"

"I think we should help her, lads," a brown-haired guy with such tiny eyes went beside me and placed an arm around my shoulder to motion for me to sit on a stool.

"What happened?" another brown-haired guy who was obviously more serious than the other guys said.

"None of your business," I hissed through gritted teeth because of the pain.

"We're trying to help you," I locked gazes with a black-haired guy who was obviously playing the 'bad-boy' figure of the group. He got these brown eyes that could make you melt at any second. I got this theory about him that he was just a wannabe bad-boy who liked to flirt with girls...a lot. Trust me. I met tons of guys who were just like him. "I guess you need to give us some answers to repay us."

"Don't be too harsh on her, Zayn," Harry told him whilst giving me a caring look. "She's in pain, she won't tell you things very nicely,"

"She could at least try," Zayn replied. "And she isn't trying,"

"Why don't we start introducing ourselves, lads?" said the blonde. "I'm Niall," the other guys introduced themselves. The two brown-haired guys other than Harry were named Louis and Liam. Louis was the one who motioned for me to sit down whilst Liam was the serious lad of the group.

"Avarielle," I already had guessed that being harsh to them wouldn't actually do me any good. After all, they were just trying to help me.

"So...what happened?" Harry asked the same question of Liam again. "You look like you were beaten by a dozen of guys, love,"

"Good guessing," I told him. My pain was going away faster than I could have imagined. The gang trained me to be like this. They trained me to fight and be immune to pain. It was the gang where I used to belong.

But simply said, I didn't want to be part of the gang.

I didn't have a choice before.

"W-What?" Louis panicked. "That's insane. You know that, right?"