The Beginning

Ok guys, this is the first part of my story. I've never used Wattpad before so this should be interesting. Hope you enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the beginning, all was dark. The world was nothing.

The only thing alive was Arceus, Creator of the Pokemon Universe.

Arceus felt that the world was empty and lifeless. He felt the need for change. He wanted to make it better.

With a nod of his head, the sky filled with color of all sorts. He stomped his foot and ground formed beneath him, spreading miles and miles, farther than the eye could see. In the land he formed, he created oceans and plants, mountains and trenches, volcanoes and hot springs.

When he was done, he flew up to his color-filled sky to look at what he created. But he felt that there was something missing. A detail that couldn't be left out.

He looked up at the sky and realized how plain it looked. Thinking for a second, an idea came to his head.

He nodded his head and millions of bright, beautiful stars filled the sky.

Then the Arceus sighed, content with his amazing world. "Now if only there were Pokemon to share it with..." he mumbled to himself.

Then, all of a sudden, one of his stars that he made began to move and wiggle.

Arceus looked at it, perplexed. Then the star flipped over and Arceus saw that behind its star-shaped head, was a little body and face.

Arceus felt a mixture of emotions for this Pokemon but he didn't show it, he only smiled. After thinking for a second he said,"hello, little one."

The small Pokemon only looked at him, wide-eyed. Arceus's smile grew. "I shall call you Jirachi," he said, beaming.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know that the beginning chapter was more about Arceus than Jirachi but every story's gotta start somewhere :P Hope you enjoyed the first part!