Shooting Star

Celeste shrieked as she fell faster and faster. She looked at the ground but Arceus was nowhere to be found.

Celeste tried to "fly" but she didn't know how to start. She was running out of time, getting closer and closer to earth. At that point, she was falling so fast that there was a little shining trail behind her.

When Celeste saw the tops of the trees only a few yards below, she braced herself, hoping that she wouldn't die or be too badly injured. She closed her eyes tightly. After a few seconds, she heard a loud thump before everything went black.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(In her dreams) "Celeste... Celeste is that you? Celeste answer me!!!" A mysterious yet familiar voice asked her. "Celeste... We will be reunited soon. I promise," the voice said and faded away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The jirachi woke with a start. Above her stood a shiny noibat, looking at her amazed.

"A-are you a shooting star?!" The little Pokemon asked excitedly. Celeste looked at him, a little dizzy from the fall and responded by pointing at the stars. "J-jirachi, C-Celeste," she tried to say her name, stuttering a bit.

"Nice to meet ya Celeste! I'm noi the shiny noibat!" As noi said this, he did a little backflip in the air.

Celeste watched him and smiled a little bit.

The noibat saw this smile and smiled as well,"Say, let's be friends!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There's the third chapter!!! Hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions or things I should fix, please comment below!!