Training

Wow.... We're already on the 10th chapter... I know there's not many people reading this book but to those few who are, I want to personally thank you. Enjoy chapter 10!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Spike's POV
I could hardly contain my excitement when my parents said that she could stay. I know we'll be great friends. But for now, it's getting dark. I'd better get some sleep....

•••

Celeste's POV
I can't sleep. I don't know why. Papa Sol said that we'd start training tomorrow to test my true ability and I guess I'm just really excited. But I'll try...

•••

In Celeste's dreams...
Celeste... I know we just got reunited but war is coming... It'll be a while till I see you again... I'll miss you...

•••

The next Morning...

Celeste opened her eyes slowly, having gotten little sleep, but then got up, excitedly. "Today's the day that I discover my true powers! And I get to see spike!" She squeaked.

Spike woke up and stretched out. "Urgh... Tired..." He grumbled but then got up. "At least today we'll see what Celeste can do."

Celeste walked out of her room and was greeted by Mama Sol. "Hello dear! Are you ready?" "I'm as ready as ever!" Celeste said and smiled.

Spike walked out of his room and was greeted by his father. "Are you ready to see what your little friend can do, son?" "Yep! Ready and excited!" Spike replied.

The four met in the center of the cave, which was full of activity. There were baby absols, nursing on their mothers. There were young absols, biting the scruffs of each other's necks and play fighting. There were middle-aged absols, arguing over a battle. But everyone stopped when they saw Papa Sol and bowed their heads.

Papa Sol nodded and led the four through the tribe and to the entrance of the cave. "Follow me, Celeste. We'll be doing your training outside." The jirachi nodded and followed. Spike and Mama Sol trailed behind them.

Papa Sol led them all out to an empty pasture. "Now, Celeste, is there any strategies and attacks that you do know?" Celeste shook her head.

"oh.. Well we could try teaching you absol moves," he said and shrugged doubtfully. Mama Sol and Spoke exchanged nervous glances.

•••

Papa Sol's POV
Ok, I'll admit I don't think this will be successful. I mean, a Pokemon that can't attack?! All that'll do is hold the tribe back... I'm sorry spike but if she can't attack, and I doubt she can, I'll have to ask her to leave. But we might as well see...

•••

Papa Sol stood in the center of the pasture with Celeste. "Ok. Now, watch me," after he said this, he used psycho cut and the grass before him was almost completely gone.

Celeste nodded, understanding what he did, and tried it. The turnout was...different. Celeste used the same maneuver as Papa Sol did but instead of psycho cut, it was a sort of powerful headbutt. She felt the power surge through her.

Spike and Mama stared at the shooting star in awe. She was blurry from the speed. A comet tail trailed behind her.

But there was nothing in the way to stop her. Nothing but Spike, that is. The poor absol had no time to react. Celeste hit him straight on. POW! Spike went flying. It knocked him back quite far. He landed on the ground with a hard thud.

"Spike!!" Celeste said in worry and flew over to him. Mama and Papa Sol were too amazed to do or say anything so they just stood there, staring at the tiny Pokemon.

Celeste flew up to Spike. "Spike! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry.. I went out of control..." Spike had feinted. Celeste started to panic and not thinking, placed her tiny hands over Spike's heart. She wished for nothing but to heal him.

Almost instantly, Spike started to glow and within seconds, he was up on his feet and just as amazed as before.

Papa Sol approached Celeste cautiously. "Celeste... What was that?!? I thought you said you didn't know any moves?!?" The jirachi gave him a confused look and replied,"But I don't. I just did what you did and I felt a powerful sensation so I followed through with it."

This time, Mama Sol spoke. "Celeste, you just used two moves... Zen headbutt and Healing Wish... I know Zen Headbutt from personal experience but I thought Healing Wish was just a myth..."

Spike walked up to her, excitedly and gushed,"Celeste!!! That was amazing!!! You totally knocked me out!! How'd you do it? Oh well, that doesn't matter. You're so strong!!!"

Celeste merely smiled and looked down. "Does that mean I can stay?" She asked quietly, looking at Papa Sol.

Papa Sol smiled. "Yes, Celeste. You are now a part of our tribe."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:3 there's chapter 10! And I know I've already shouted him out but I'll do it again. ElementAbsolite I just wanted to thank you for being am amazing friend. I'd shout you out a million times if I could. I think everyone whose reading this needs to go follow him. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story, Spike.

Thank you all for reading!