Part One

Lucy's POV

I got another message from my radar. It looks like the signal is coming from the middle of Gravity Falls woods. I grabbed my bag and yelled for my daughter. "Erin, I've got to go. I'll be back soon though. I promise." "Why are you going?" She asked. "It's a code bumblebee." Her brown eyes widened in recognition. She had a great memory for an eight year old.

I should probably fill you in on my past so that you don't have too many questions. My name Lucy Porter. I'm thirty eight and live alone with my eight year old daughter Erin. I'm five foot nine with short black hair and blue eyes. Erin is tall for her age with blonde hair and brown eyes. We are almost complete opposites. I'm shy, she's outgoing. She argues about everything, and I sort of just go with the flow. A few of the things we have in common are that we are both good at keeping secrets, being quiet, and reading. Neither of us can resist a good adventure. I guess you could say I'm like an agent. I was trained by a very intelligent man. He came to Gravity Falls forty years ago. He got married here and had a daughter. I'm that girl. He's my dad. I can't tell you anything else about my father, I don't want his enemies to know I'm his daughter.

I hugged Erin and headed out the door. About fifteen minutes after arriving in the woods, I found not one, but two supernatural beings. However, I wasn't surprised to find that the beings were little boys. They were both blonde, with big golden eyes. They both wore brick patterned sweaters, black pants, and little black boots. One had a blue sweater, while the other wore a green one. "State which dimension you're from." I said confidently after standing the boys up and telling them this was my home dimension. "I-I'm f-f-from Reverse Fa-Falls." The boy in blue said. The boy in green then answered, "Gravity Rises!"