Part Four

Dipper's POV

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? THE AUTHOR HAS A DAUGHTER!!!!!! Why weren't there any clues in the journal? Maybe I just wasn't looking close enough? But now we need to focus on the government agents. I pulled out the memory eraser from my bag and gave it the real Stanford. He then hooked it up to a radio frequency and we all plugged our ears. We all walked upstairs and great uncle Ford told all the agents that what they were thinking of as the supernatural was really seismic waves or something like that. Then he took the flash drive with everything about us on it from them, told them to leave, then fed the flash drive to Gompers.

"So Author, would you mind if I asked you a couple billion questions?"
"It's been a long day." Stanley said, "Why don't you hit the hay." "But-" "I said hit the hay." He said and pushed me into the house. "I'm sure you'll be able to ask questions tomorrow Dip-stick." Erin said. "I want you to know I'm not mad, but why didn't you and your mom tell us?" "We weren't sure if you guys would understand." "But, you understand, and you're eight." "That's because, like my mom, I was raised knowing about the supernatural. I mean seriously, I'm an angel wolf. Going by the theory that everything that exists can be explained by science, I shouldn't exist."

"Well, you got me there." I sighed and went to bed. Mabel and I agreed that we wouldn't end up like our grunkles, then I fell asleep.

Authors Note

Hey readers, I wanted to let you know that I will fix the description and write lots more chapters. I'm glad that you read my story, so I will make sure to write as often as I can.