Part Five

Erin's POV
I woke up and changed back to human form because I usually sleep in my wolf form. After eating breakfast, I left a note telling my mom I would be at the Mystery Shack. When I got there, I walked into the gift shop portion of the building and saw my grandpa burst out of the basement fighting some green octopus thing. He chased it behind some boxes, then electrocuted it with his weird gloves and went to go back downstairs. Dipper stopped him and asked if he could go with him. "I'm sorry Dipper, but the weird path I travel is one I must travel alone." Was all he said before disappearing again.

Mabel tried to get him to quack and talk about Ducktective, but he just walked away. I felt bad for him, because he had wanted to meet the Author all summer, and now that he has, my grandpa just stays in the basement. I followed him and found him sitting on his bed. "Hey. I'm really sorry my grandpa stays in the basement all the time. If you want, I could show you what I can do." I said as I sat next to him.

I closed my eyes, concentrated, and then a knock sounded at the door. Dipper and I went downstairs and answered the door, seeing a mailman standing there. "I have a delivery for a Dipper Pines." "Yeah, that's me." Dipper said, as he signed for the package. "That was wierd. Did you make that happen with your mind?" He asked, setting the box down in the living room. "Hope you enjoy it. If my mom finds out about me using even a little bit of magic, I'll get grounded for a week. So just say that you've been waiting for it in the mail."

He opened the box, and saw the board game, 'Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons'. He tried to find someone to play with him, but Mabel complained that it should be called 'Homework: The Game', Stan passed it off to Soos, who left to play that he was a knight in his grandmas backyard, and I went to get my mom and brothers.

"EAT YOUR CEREAL!!" I heard my mom yell when I walked in. "Mom, I'm a demon, I don't need food." "You are just as stubborn as your sister. She is always all 'I'm an angel wolf mom, I function perfectly fine on my own.'" "Mom, I can hear you." I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh, you know I'm not wrong." I just sighed in exasperation and walked over to Emerald. I grabbed his collar and drug him to the table, sat him down in front of a bowl of cereal, and said, "Eat or I will sit on you." He knew that I wasn't kidding, so he scarfed down his breakfast, and ran upstairs to get dressed.

"You better go change Erin." My mom said. "Why?" "Because you have dirt all over you and I have told you countless times to at least try to stay clean." I groaned, but didn't argue because I knew I had dirt all over me. I changed into jeans, black and white sneakers, and an American Authors shirt. When I got back downstairs, I saw my mom wearing black pants, combat boots, and a light blue t-shirt. Emerald was wearing jeans, a green t-shirt, and black tennis shoes. Sapphire wore the same, but with a dark blue t-shirt.

We all went back to the Mystery Shack and there was a gaping hole in the side of it. (I know that they said that Dipper and Stanford played all night, but I couldn't think of what Erin would do for the rest of that day.) Mabel, Stan and Grenda stood, staring out at the sky. "What happened?! I was here like fifteen minutes ago, and everything was fine." "Ford and Dipper were playing some nerdy game, then the characters came to life. The weird wizard dude then had one of the troll things grab Ford and Dipper, saying that he was going to eat their brains to gain their intelligence." Mabel explained. Then everyone readied a weapon of some sort. Stan got a bat, Grenda got a chair, I changed to my wolf form, my brothers both had balls of fire in their hands, and my mom had razor sharp haloes. (I can't remember what Mabel had sorry.) We set off, as I tracked their scent. When we came to the troll guy, Grenda smashed the chair over his head, and we continued.

After freeing Dipper and my grandpa, Mabel and Stan had to use them as characters against Probabilator The Annoying. They won, and everything went back to normal. Well, Gravity Falls normal anyway. We went back to the Mystery Shack and watched Ducktective together.