Part Seven

Erin's POV

I stood in the living room of my house, a bag of snacks slung over my shoulder. I wore hiking boots, cargo pants, a black t-shirt and my long blonde hair was in a pony and tucked into my Seahawks baseball cap.

         "Now Erin, remember to behave for Stan, okay?"
         "Yes mom. Now can we have breakfast so I can go?"
         "Sure sweetie. Come help me make bacon and eggs."

I walked into the kitchen before I thought of something. Where were my brothers going to go? I'm going with Grunkle Stan on a revenge trip, and my mom has work.

         "Mom, who's going to take care of Sapphire and Emerald?"
         "Wendy is going to watch them while I'm at work."

We finished making breakfast and I got my brothers up. We all ate and I then headed for the Mystery Shack. I took a look at the map of where we were going, and chuckled at the ridiculous places we were going to visit. We loaded in the R.V. and got going.

------------time skip because it's almost eleven and I have nine a.m. church----------

I felt bad that Dipper had such bad luck with all those girls. I decided to try to make him feel better by turning into a Basset Hound and laying on his lap on the way home. I couldn't wait to tell my mom that we almost got eaten by a giant spider!

Authors Note

I'm sorry this is so short, I'm just really tired and wanted to give you an update.