Part Six

Erin's POV

Everything was alright until the unicorn incident. (If you count normal as the mayor dying, Stan running to be the new mayor, losing, Dipper and Mabel nearly dying, and Dipper, Mabel, and Stan vandalizing the mayors mansion.) My brothers and I were watching from the attic window as Stan loaded pugs into the back of some Hispanic dude's truck.  Then my grandpa yelled for a family meeting. He was asking if Dipper and Mabel knew Bill. Mabel summarized that we stopped him twice: once with kittens and again with tickles. "It was more heroic than it sounds." Dipper sighed.

Grandpa Ford went on about Bill being dangerous, which we already knew. Then he mentioned that we could protect the shack, but we would need unicorn hair. Mabel insisted that she was the most pure of heart person in the room, and that she should be the one to get the hair. She even offered her blood. It ended up that me, Mabel, Grenda, Candy, and Wendy went to look for the unicorn.

Mabel said something about the deep-voiced Druids of old, and Grenda grabbed the book. "On it!" She said, before starting some senseless chanting. "Bet you ten bucks nothing will happen." Wendy whispered to Mabel. "I'll take that bet." She replied, and a huge set of stone doors rose from the ground. We walked in, and saw a grove with a small pond, a satyr playing reed pipes, and a unicorn on a rock.

Because I cannot fathom how much I wish to forget that awful unicorn, I will summarize what happened. The unicorn introduced itself as Celestabellabethabell, claimed she was the last of her kind, and told Mabel she was a bad person. At this point, I was ready to wolf out, rip her head off, and take as much hair as we needed.

Mabel, knowing what I was and how short of a temper I have when people insult those I care about, left and tried to think of ways to be better. I helped her do good deeds, and we went to the unicorn again. She still said Mabel was a bad person, and she even made her cry. I walked up to the unicorn and whispered in her ear," You have no idea how big of a mistake you just made. I'm not going to hurt right now for Mabel's sake, but don't think I won't meet you again and show you my dark side." I was later told that my eyes turned deep blue for a moment, and I then realized just how angry I was at that moment.

I was trying to make Mabel feel better as she made a list of her sins, which I thought was a little extreme. Before I knew it, we all back at the unicorn, and Mabel was taking the scissors away from Wendy, Candy, and Grenda. Then the stupid unicorn woke up. "Mabel? Doth mine eyes deceive me? You will never be pure of heart!" She yelled, ( or neighed?) as she stomped her hooves on the ground.

"Woah, woah, woah. Yo C-Beth, are seriously pullin' this pure of heart scam again?" 'C-Beth' admitted that unicorns kept their magical hair to themselves in order to tick humans off. This made Mabel angrier than I had ever seen her, and she punched the unicorn in the face. We all whooped and cheered, and then it was three angry unicorns against four crazy girls and an angel wolf.

Long story short, we made the unicorns so annoyed the we not only got the hair we needed, but we also got a bunch of treasure as a bribe to make us go away. We all headed back to shack and grandpa Ford said Mabel was a good person. "Thanks, but to day I learned that morality is irrelevant." She said proudly, and Stan ran past grabbing the treasure and cheering, "Money!!!!!!"