Part Two

Erin's POV

I was sitting in the living room watching T.V. and waiting for my mom to come back. I like code bumblebee because I always make more friends from it. I heard the door open and close. Moms home!!!!!!! I ran to the front door to say hi and saw my mom had two kids with her!!! YAY I GET TWO FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH!!!!!!!!!!! I hug my mom, then go sit on the couch and wait for my mom to tell me who they are.

-----(le time skip because I'm way to lazy to make introductions right now)-----

I really like my new friends. We weren't sure what we should call them, so for now, we made up code names. It was my idea. I'm Amethyst, because I really like them, the boy in the blue sweater is Sapphire because he wears blue, and the other boy is Emerald because he wears green. Now we're heading to the Mystery Shack. My mom works there, and I guess you could say we're close with Mr. Pines. I always come to work with my mom because she doesn't want me to get bored and lonely at home. "Sapphire, Emerald, let's play outside." I suggested.

We walked outside and sat down in the grass. A few minutes later, I heard Mabel screaming about Waddles, her pet pig. She came running out the door with Candy and Grenda close behind. I couldn't see Dipper, so I'm pretty sure he's reading inside. "HI ERIN WHO ARE THESE TWO HI IM MABEL LETS BE BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!" She yelled. Sapphire got really scared and hid behind me and Emerald looked a little surprised by her enthusiasm.

---------------------(yet another time skip due to laziness)--------------------------

So, apparently we're going to the big Northwest party. What happened is that Dipper, Sapphire, Emerald, and I were settling in for a Ghost Harassers marathon when we were interrupted by a news report. It was about the aforementioned party. Mabel ran in with Candy and Grenda, who were all squealing like pigs. (See what I did there?) I laughed when Dipper said that Pacifica was the worst. What? I'm eight, I'm allowed to laugh at stuff like that. Anyways, then we heard someone knock on the door. When Dipper answered, I could hear someone ask for help, but he simply replied with "you're the worst." And closed the door. About five minutes later, before I even really processed what happened, my mom said we were going to the party, and I had to wear a dress.

I was going to wear a skirt and a nice shirt, but she said it wasn't good enough. So she went and got me a dress that, after fifteen minutes full of arguing, complaining, and bribery, I agreed to wear. I'm just glad it wasn't poofy. If it had been poofy, I'd have gone to live in the bunker with that shapeshifter. When I finished getting dressed, I found my 'brothers' (I guess you could call them that.), trying to decide if they should just wear their usual outfits or not. "If I have to wear a stupid dress, you two have to dress up too." I huffed.

When we were all finished getting ready, my mom drove to the Mystery shack, where we picked up Dipper, Mabel, Candy, and Grenda. I laughed the whole way there, because Dipper kept complaining that he was older, but still had to sit in the back because I got shotgun.
"Lucy, why does Erin get to sit up front? I'm older."
"Because she called it. You know the rules."
"But-" "If you don't stop whining right now, I will stop this car and you can walk there yourself."
When we got there, Mabel and her friends immediately ran off to chase the quails that got out of their gift bags and Dipper walked off to bust some ghost that was bugging the Northwests. Sapphire stayed close to my mom because he's nervous being so many people. Emerald and I stood staring in awe at the big chocolate fountain. I wanted to dig in so bad, but my mom would kill me if I ruined my dress. It's not because she's snobby, because she's not, it's that it took her so long to find it and get me to wear it. That, and she doesn't want to be that person, that has a chocolate covered child.

Lucy's POV

After I wrestled Erin into her dress, I got ready. Once we picked up the twins and Mabel's friends, we headed to the Northwests mansion. The kids all went their separate ways except for Sapphire. "Hey, what's wrong Sapphire?" I asked as I bent down to his level. "People make me nervous." He said quietly. We walked over to a buffet table and I saw Erin trying to avoid getting dirty. I laughed a little, and Sapphire joined in when he saw that I was laughing at my daughter.

After Sapphire and I got food, we sat at a small table, Emerald and Erin joining soon after. Right when we finished, Mr. Northwest offered a toast. "To the North-" he was cut off by his glass shattering. Soon all the glasses shattered and the fire behind Mr. Northwest blazed as a ghost emerged from the flames. Oh, terd. We're in trouble now.

Dipper's POV

After the ghost escaped, I ran to the mansion as fast as I could to protect  Mabel and my friends. When I got inside, I tried to trap the ghost in another mirror, but instead I ended up being turned to wood. The next thing I knew, I was normal again and the whole town was running through the doors.

----------(ala teeny time skip cause I can't remember all the details)----------

"Hey, McGucket." He pulled me off to the side and started going on about 'the end times'. I just told him to relax and enjoy the party, then I walked off. I had a nice time at the party, then we went home.