My Brothers

I've been soaking in this bathtub for two days straight . I feel so disgusted and dirty .

My mind been filled with devious thoughts like choking him during his sleep or making him a nice dinner then while he's swallowing the substances , I'll punch him in the throat before the food could even go down then slamming the plate in his fa-

"Brooklyn!"

I sighed .

"Yes?" I mumbled .

"Get the fuck out of there . I got to shit!" He yelled .

I rolled my eyes as I lift my sore body out of the tub . I grabbed a towel then wrapped it around my body .

I unlocked the door and was faced with an irritated Jermaine . His eyebrows furrowed as he analyzes me .

He grabs my wrist and jerked me out of his way .

"Bitch." He mumbles

He went into the bathroom then closed the door .

I went ahead and dried myself then lotion up with cocoa butter .

I put on a matching panties and bra set with a pair of black tights and a red obey shirt . I didn't bother doing my hair . I just let it hang wildly .

I put on my bunny slippers and went downstairs .

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on .

"Bubble guppies." I laughed to myself . Yes , I am very childish .

As I'm watching tv , my phone begin to ring 'answer the mother fucking phone girl . Answer it mother fucker . You better!'

I laughed remembering my oldest brother , Antonio , put that as his ringtone .

I got up to get my phone that was still placed on the kitchen counter .

"Yes big brother ?" I answered

"My dear little sister , how art is thy nice to speak to thee ." He's so freaking goofy . He's the type to brighten anybody's day just from his personality .

I laughed so hard that I couldn't even respond to him .

"Damn Brook . I'm not that funny ." He said sarcastically .

"Shut up mane." I chuckled .

"Wassup girl." He said in his Jamaican accent .

We have the same dad but different mothers . I found out that I had a brother when I was only 14 . He was 17 at the time and after we met , we been like peanut butter and jelly but we haven't spoken in awhile because he decided to stay in Jamaica to do some type of work . I have no clue about his occupation .

And yes , my dad was fucking foreign females and my parents are married .

"Nothing much Antonio . I miss you so much." I pouted .

"I miss you too baby girl . Guess what." He stated .

"What." I said dully .

"I'm outside your house."

"You're lying!" I exclaimed .

"I serious girl." He said in a baby voice .

I ran to look out the window and there he was walking up my driveway .

I hurriedly ran up the stairs and accidentally bumped into Jermaine . He raised his hand up and I flinched .

"Antonio!" I yelled accidentally into the phone .