I Got You

Morning 9:30

I was sitting at the doctors office with Amber . She started giggling when the doctor put the gel on her belly and began to put the monitor thingy on her stomach .

"Childish." I mumbled

She stuck her tongue out at me.

We heard the heart beat and the doctor said everything is good and healthy . She's approximately three months .

When the doctor was done , Amber began to blabber about ignorant shit.

"I say Pluto is still a planet." She scoffed .

"Well it's not anymore." I argued .

"It is hoe!" She playfully snapped .

"Don't make me take that screen and wack your ass with it!" I laughed .

"Yea yea yea." She waved me off .

"Did you tell mom and dad about the pregnancy?" I asked as I leaned back in the chair .

"No." She ranted

"Why not?" I said in a high pitch voice .

"Becauseeee!" She said in a baby voice .

I rolled my eyes at her childish ways .

"When am I gone meet the baby daddy?" I twirled my hair .

She was beginning to say something but it seemed like the words got stuck in her throat .

Before she could gather her thoughts , the doctor came in and gave her some papers .

"See you next month." The doctor cheered

The entire ride to her place was awkwardly quiet. I tried to get her to talk but she wouldn't bulge .

When we made it to her place , Amber mood took a 360.

"I don't feel like being bothered." She mumbled as she unlocked her door .

"Well you're going to be bothered!" I barked .

She rolled her eyes then opened the door . She tried to close it on me but I stopped it with my foot.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled pushing the door back .

"Nothing! I'm sorry. I'm just stressed." She begin to play in her hair.

"You shouldn't be." I stated

"I know. I'm sorry about what happened the other night." She sniffed .

"What was that all about?"

She sat on the couch and I sat next to her.

"It's a long story-"

"I like long stories. You know that." I said in a duh tone .

She didn't respond .