#1 Guilty Pleasure (GrayLu)

"Ah! Ah ah!" the blonde-haired beauty moaned through her luscious lips. She was on all fours, her butt cheeks spread for the man thrusting into her, ramming so hard the slap of skin could be heard a mile round. He grasped her breasts and groped them hard, pinching her alert pink nipples.

"Ahh, I'm going to come...!" The sun-kissed goddess, Lucy, shouted. The man went faster, willing her to come. The pleasure was too great and she came, her womanly folds clamping onto the steel rod inside her.

"Ahhhh!!!! Grayyy!"
----------------------------------------------
Lucy had a boyfriend, Natsu.

Gray had a girlfriend, Juvia.

They were guilty, very guilty indeed. They wanted to stop, but they couldn't. The pleasure drew them in, the temptations too strong to resist. It was their secret, one they could not risk to reveal.
----------------------------------------------
"Natsu!" Lucy shouted, her sweet voice echoing through the air. "Gray and the others have invited us to the club tonight, want to go?"

"Mm sure, why not?" He answered, rubbing his hands together.

"Alright, they said to meet at the bar in 20 minutes, should we head there early?" Lucy asked.

"Ok then, let's go!" Natsu cheered, his overwhelming enthusiasm making Lucy smile.

(10 minutes later)

Hand in hand, they reached the bar, greeting their friends with a smile. Although they were early, everyone was already there. It only took a few minutes for the party to get in full swing, the group of friends downing shot glasses like their life depended on it. Lucy, a little tipsy, unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her shirt, complaining about the temperature. Doing so, she earned lustful stares from many of the men in the bar, since her cleavage was now half exposed, the cloth barely covering get nipple. Her mini skirt bounced up and down as she danced, getting dangerously close to flashing her panties with every jump. She saw Natsu across the bar talking to Lisanna, and Juvia talking to Erza and Wendy. She glanced at Gray, hoping he was free. She felt her thighs clench inwards, a sudden spout of arousal bursting within her. Just the thought of him and her together in bed turned her on. She found Gray near the back of the bar, next to the storage room. She smirked and walked towards him, sashaying her hips. She pulled on his hand, dragging him into the storage room, as they exchanged a knowing glance. She closed the door and locked it, the faint beat of the club music still pounding. They knew it was wrong, but they couldn't help it. It was their guilty pleasure.

"Gray, make love to me." He grunted in response, immediately placing his lips upon hers, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. They deepened the kiss, their tongues dancing in a passionate dance. Lucy ruffled his soft raven hair, gasping as he trail cold kisses down her neck. He reached her cleavage, the huge mounds calling him, begging him to take them. He obeyed, burying his head in between her breasts, only several locks of his hair sticking out. He licked and sucked, before popping back out.

"God Lucy. You're boobs are so big they can swallow my head!" He exclaimed.

"Well, that's good for you, since they are all yours to ravish." She winked at him. He growled and took a nipple in his mouth, suckling the pink tip. She arched her back, pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth. His fingers traveled southward, sliding under her skirt and into her panties like it was a familiar path. Which it in fact was. She moaned, his fingers stroking her wet entrance before plunging in.

"Ah ah Gray! It feels so good!!" She ground out against his fingers as he chuckled and fingered her harder.

"I can feel it, I'm so close!" Gray knelt down and placed her knees on his shoulder, diving into her wet pink folds. He sucked on her dripping juices, and slipped his tongue into her.

"Ah ah ah! Ahn ugh! Gr-Gray, I'm going to come!" She came, her love juices spurting into his awaiting mouth. He licked it all up, yet his hunger was still not satisfied. He positioned himself in between her spread out legs, and looked up at her. Her erotic position only turned him on more, his member a stiff, steel rod. Her eyes were closed, sweat covering her body, her hardened nipples reaching for the air, her open legs giving him a front row view of her womanhood. It was all he needed to see before slamming into her, thrusting hard and fast.

"Ahn Ahhh Ah! Argh ugh ahh ahh ahh!" Her sexy moans were escaping through her lips no matter how much she tried to keep them in. His slick manhood slid in and out her countless times.

"Come for me baby." He groaned out, his masculine voice sending her over the edge, as the bliss took over, sending her into an abyss of pleasure. He climaxed right after her, his hot seed pouring into her, filling her to the brim.

But that wasn't enough.

He gripped her waist and flipped her over, the position his favorite. He pounded into her from the back, her moans fueling the fire within. He couldn't stop, this was his guilty pleasure. No, it was their guilty pleasure.