#4 My Sister's Best Friend (RoLu)

Lucy.

My sister's best friend.

An extremely sexy 18 year old girl. Golden hair, brown eyes flecked with gold, plump, pink lips, huge tits, a skinny waist and wide hips. Basically, your dream woman.

And my enemy, the sole person who made my childhood a living hell.

The one who stole my own sister from me.

Me?

I'm Rouge. 18.

Brother of Yukino.

I was skinny, nerdy, basically just another typical nerd.

Lucy hated me. She bullied me ever since she met me. When my sister was around, it was tolerable. When she wasn't, however, it was horrible. Because of this, I learned to keep my emotions in check. I became emotionless- or so people thought.

Every Friday, Lucy came over for dinner and slept over, spending the weekends with Yukino. And of course, during this time, I stayed in my bedroom, minding my own business, unless I needed something in the kitchen or living room.

It was 7 PM, and I was on my computer in the kitchen, charging it. I heard the door open and a familiar voice. Lucy came into the kitchen, swaying her hips.

"Hi, retard." She breezed by, feeling completely at home. I said nothing and quietly took my laptop and went upstairs.

(5 hours later)

It was midnight and the girls were still talking in the living room. I had left my charger there, and now I couldn't get it with them in there. I slapped myself. Of course I could get it. I was just too afraid to. I was about to open the door until I heard Yukino say something to Lucy.

"So, how's the boyfriend in the bed?"

"It's not getting any better.." Lucy replied. I smirked. Lucy's boyfriend, the hot, popular 'alpha' male in school was shit in bed.

"I think.. He might be too small.." She admitted. I laughed inside my head.

"How small is he?" Yukino asked. There was a pause.

"..Only a little bigger than my index finger. Hard." Yukino burst out laughing.

"Lucy, that is bad. He has a needle dick." Lucy gasped.

"Should I break up with him? Are dicks better when bigger?" She panicked.

"Bigger is definitely better. Noting beats the feeling of being filled up.." Yukino trailed off, probably reminiscing about her sex life. I heard foot steps and quickly retreated back to my bedroom. I smiled mischievously. I was called skinny, nerdy, stupid. But I had never been called a needle dick. In fact, I had a very large dick. Extremely big, bigger than average. A plan slowly formed in my brain. Lucy had better watch out.

(7 AM)

I walked into the bathroom, ready to shower. After showering, I got out and dried myself. I didn't change though. My plan was to pretend to pee and wait for Lucy to come walking in unsuspectingly and see my huge member. She always went into the bathroom in the morning. I heard her foot steps and immediately got in place. I had left the door unlocked and ajar to make her think no one was in here. She opened the door and walked in, closing it after her, not even looking up. She finally glanced up and her jaw dropped at his naked body. My large limp member hung between his legs. She stared at it, eyes wide with shock and awe.

"Um what are you doing in here? I'm trying to piss here." I grabbed my dick and shook it, trying to emphasize my point. She gasped but didn't move. I waved his hands.