#3 Just a Dream (LaLu)

Lucy knew exactly what kind of man she wanted, kind, gentle and full of love. She spent long nights fantasizing about him, one hand on her breast with the other in her panties. Other nights, she dreamed about him, her dreams full of love and lust.

He was her dream man.

Laxus was always lusting after women, trying to find the perfect girl to give all his love to. He was running along the streets, hoping to escape the angry mob of girls following him.

"Laxus-kun! You said I was your partner for tonight!"

"Noo! Laxus belongs to me! He loves to play with my breasts!"

"Shut up, Laxus-chan loves my insides better than yours!" Hearing all these complaints, Laxus sighed. He abruptly turned and jumped into a tree, confusing the mob below him. Eventually they dispersed, some angry, some disappointed. He sighed in relief and was about to get down, but through the corner of his eye, he saw a beautiful blonde through the window. She was clad in only her lacy black undergarments, talking on the phone. Interested, he looked closer, watching as her breasts bounced with every giggle. She put down the phone, reaching behind her to unclip her bra. By the time Laxus knew what she was doing, it was already off, revealing her nude breasts. He felt his member stiffen and twitch, as he watched her get in bed, only her panties on. He waited until he was sure she was asleep, then jumped to her window sill, quietly opening it before stepping in. He made his way over to her bed, immediately stopping halfway.

"Ahh, pleasee more!" She moaned in her sleep, kicking off her blanket, stretching her arms on top of her while she spread her legs erotically. She must have been having a very good dream.

(In Lucy's Dream)

I was laying in bed, the window open, the cold air sweeping over me, causing my nipples to harden. I watched as the wind near the window slowly formed into a man. The man stepped closer to me, reaching the edge of the bed. He slowly disappeared as the blanket started to lift up as if there was something under it. Knowing that the man was now under the sheets, I giggled, the wind coiling and uncoiling around my legs. I suddenly felt my legs being pushed open. I realized the man wanted to know me intimately. A twist of excitement shot through me, the thought of love-making with this man seeming very fun. The mist began to fill the space between my thighs, somehow not cold. When I felt a weight on top of my panties, I arched my back and felt a sigh forming on my lips. I could feel the fingers of air, massaging while pulling off the fabric. I moaned, and the fingers stopped, as if it were staring at me in all my nudity. Then, before I could even breathe, I felt the mist rubbing me with its coldness, skimming my opening then dying away, teasing me. Suddenly I felt a cold embrace on my nipple, something I could only characterize as it's tongue. I was breathless, the tongue making its way down my stomach, reaching my womanhood. The moist muscle struck out, licking and sucking, as if trying to collect as much of my juices as possible. I felt the familiar coil in my gut, knowing my orgasm was close. I let out a carnal moan and just as my orgasm hit, I woke up.

(With Laxus)

I walked to the edge of the bed and looked down at her. My cock strained against my pants, she was utterly beautiful. With her arms up and her legs spread wide, I could see everything- her bare breasts topped with dark, stiff nipples, her panties with an obvious damp spot of arousal. I slowly got in between her legs, tentatively massaging her clothed core. Impatient, I pulled away the fabric, and she unexpectedly let out a moan. I stopped and stared, completely enchanted by how sexy she was. No more will power left, I rubbed her with my fingers, teasing her. I took a nipple in my mouth, before moving southward. I started to lick and suck her clit before realizing she was almost awake. I cursed to myself, and fled out the open window.

(Back to Lucy)

I sat up, gasping for air, my cheeks on fire. 'Just a dream', I thought. I looked down and I was mortified. I was butt naked, my panties lying in a soaking pile in the corner of the bed. I quickly covered myself with the blanket. The window was wide open, just like in the dream.

Was it really just a dream?