#2 Mission Complete (GrayZa)

Dedicated to: @Griselda_Knight (who requested GrayZa)

Gray's POV

I sighed. I needed to go on a mission and earn some jewels. The only problem: the team. Lucy had gone on a mission with Natsu, those 2 a couple now. They probably weren't even doing the mission. Wendy had tagged along with Team Shadow Gear, bringing Happy and Charles with her. The only person left was Erza. No way was he going with Juvia. He knew his feelings clear and true, he just had a problem expressing it.

He loved Erza.

But she didn't love him. Everyone had always paired her with Jellal, due to their history. He sighed and decided to go on a solo mission. Walking over to the board, he saw a particularly good one.

Help!

There have been recent attacks from an unknown group, most likely a group of bandits. Please help us stop them and their attacks!

Reward: 300,000 J and 2 free nights at a hotel!

He grabbed it off the board, seeing that the reward was beyond good. Just as he was about to get it stamped, he was stopped by a steel hand.

"What are you doing? Going alone on a mission without even asking me." He instantly recognized the voice, the firm yet sweet sound embracing his ears. He gulped and turned around, looking straight into Erza's purple eyes.

"E-Erza! Would you like to come with me on this mission?" He asked, not wanting a beating.

"Alright, the reward seems nice." She agreed. They stamped it and left, not bothering to pack.

(Time skip 2 hours)

Erza's POV

Finally we are here! Off of that stuffy train! I looked at Gray, sighing. I liked him, no, I loved him, but he has Juvia. And everyone pairs me with Jellal. I mean he's a good guy, but we're just friends. Gray and I walk to the requester's house, our shoulders brushing occasionally. We finally got there, where the man welcomed us.

"Welcome, welcome! You are the mages of Fairy Tail I assume?"

"Yes, we are."

"Ok good! The bandits appear around the Hotel section of the city, usually looking for women to relieve their stress upon. As of now, they have abducted at least 23 women." Erza looked shocked, mulling over the man's words.

"Alright. We shall go catch those wicked fiends!"

"Thank you very much! Good bye!"

(Time skip 20 minutes)

Gray's POV

Erza and I discussed a plan while walking there. She would pretend to be an innocent civilian with sexy clothes to attract the bandits before I come out and give them a beating. I didn't like the plan one bit, but it had to be done.

Erza's POV

I walked down the streets in a black button down shirt with a black skirt. The top 4 buttons were unbuttoned, showing my cleavage while the skirt barely covered my butt cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a few drunken men come up to me. They were probably the bandits. I pretended to lean down to fix my shoes, giving the men a full view of my bare breasts, no bra in sight. They grinned at each other before walking closer to me.

"Hey pretty lady. Why don't you come hang out with us? We'll give you enough pleasure to last a lifetime!" One of them said. I faked a weak and cutesy girl act.

"I...um... I don't know...." I pressed my arms inward, making my boobs pop out. They grabbed my arms, dragging me to an alleyway. The biggest one, the boss, trapped me against the wall.

Regular POV

"Let's have fun tonight, beautiful." He grinned before putting one knee in between her legs and one hand on her breast. Her shirt fell down, revealing milky white skin and a pink alert nipple. She moaned out as his hand groped her breast, pinching her nipple. His other hand traveled down and into her skirt and panties, stroking her.

'Any time now, Gray...' She thought angrily. Right then Gray burst into the alleyway and immediately took out all the men. He ran over to her to check on her, but then looked away. His nose was bleeding badly. She blushed and fixed her clothes.

(Time skip, they finished mission and are now going to the hotel with the 2 free nights tickets)

Gray's POV

We got in our room and I collapsed on the bed. Erza had gone into the bathroom to take a shower. The image of her in the alleyway, her bare breast, her lacy black panties... I shook off my thoughts, noticing the tent in my pants. I heard the bathroom door unlocking and quickly hid. She walked out in just a towel, looking around the room. Noting there was no one, she bent down to take something out of a drawer. I slowly crept up to her, my face getting closer and closer to her exposed butt. I tentatively licked her butt hole, causing her to jump in surprise.

"G-Gray!!! What the heck!" She yelled, her face on fire. I advanced onto her, licking my lips.

"Don't run. I know you liked it." She blushed and looked away. I licked her neck, sending shivers down her spine. I left a trail of love marks as she gripped her hands on my back. I picked her up and set her on the bed. She looked gorgeous, her scarlet hair spread across the pillow, her nude body exposed to me as the towel fell off. She looked at me with lustful eyes. I understood her need and immediately took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked so deep, it seemed as if I was sucking her life out of her.

"Ah ahh! Ahh Grayyy!" She moaned, her legs wrapping around my waist, her wet flower grinding against my erection. I switched nipples, one of my hands traveling south, my fingers stroking her soaked entrance.

"You're so wet, Erza. I never knew you were a dirty girl." I thrust in a finger.

"I wasn-Ah! Until y-you made me fee-ahh ahh! Like this.." She panted. My fingers were thrusting in and out, pleasuring her to no end. She reached her peak and climaxed, covering my fingers in her juice. I took them out and sucked on them, tasting and memorizing her flavor. I lowered my head and held her hips with my hands. I stuck out my tongue, lapping up her juices. She arched her back and bucked her hips up, shoving her clit into my face. I sucked and licked, making her climax again, into my awaiting mouth. I then positioned my member in front of her entrance. I looked up at her. She smiled and nodded. I needed no more encouragement. In one quick stroke, I thrust into her, her tight folds enveloping me.

"Ah Gray! You're so big!" She cried, wiggling her hips to get used to the size. I couldn't help myself so I quickly thrust into her more. She moaned so I kept going. I rammed so hard my balls slapped against her skin.

"Gray! Ahh Ahn Urgh! It's too good!!" She moaned loudly.

"I'm going to come if you keep- AHHH GRAY!" She came, her juices spurting onto my dick and I came in her too, my juice gushing into her. I fell onto her, my head landing on her breasts, not bothering to separate ourselves.

"I love you Gray."

"I love you too Erza." I smiled.

Mission complete.