#6 Private Sessions (Gildarts x OC) Part 1

A lot of you wanted threesomes and more with Erza in it, and I'm currently working on it. Drop some ideas by and I'll try to build from that. I just had to tease you guys with an update that's not what you guys wanted. 😋

Silvy's POV

I blankly stare at the whiteboard in front of me, my notebook empty. I was supposed to be taking notes, but me being stupid me, I tuned out and fell asleep in Mr. Clive's class. My golden brown hair flowed around me as I groaned. My sea green eyes frantically eyed the board and my notebook, trying to copy the notes before he erased it. Mr. Clive shooed people out of the class, an annoyed look on his face. I suppose it was normal considering he was the youngest professor, having just finished college a year ago. His eyes scanned the room quickly, soon landing onto me. He sighed, and I looked down in embarrassment. He slowly walked over to where I sat. I squirmed in my seat and he chuckled.

"Why you so nervous?" I blushed.

"As an English professor, shouldn't you know how to use the appropriate grammar for the language you teach?" I retort, not thinking about the consequences. He walked behind my chair, leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"And as a student of mine, should you really be talking back to me?" His soft whisper washed over me as I shivered from the authority laced in it. He sat in the chair next to me and put his face in the palm of his hand.

"So. What's your excuse for falling asleep in class?" My eyes widened. How did he know?

"H-How did you know?" I asked, startled that I had been caught.

"I've been watching you for quite a while." What did that mean? Was he some sort of stalker?

"And you seem to be needing some help with your... studies." I gulped, knowing he was right. I flunked college twice because of this class. So technically, Mr. Clive is only a year or 2 older than me.

"Perhapsy I should set up some tutoring sessions. But of course, they'll be private. 1 on 1 between the 2 of us. No one has to know you're getting tutored and I'll let you pass this class with an A." I thought about it, comparing the pros and cons. I had to admit it was a damn good deal. I nodded, not knowing what I was getting into.

"Good. The private sessions will be every weekday, after class. For 3 hours." My jaw dropped.

"Th-three hours?! Every weekday?!"

"Yup. Unless, you don't want an A in this class and flunk another year." I sighed.

"I'll take that as a yes. Alright, let's get started." He got up and resumed his position behind my chair. His massive palms gripped the back of my chair and pulled it back.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Starting our private session." I gave him a confused look. He smirked.

"You'll see soon." He pushed my head back so it faced the ceiling. And then I felt it. A pair of soft lips against mine. Not just any pair; Mr. Clive's pair. I pulled back in surprise, mixed emotions showing clearly on my face. I loved it- yet hated it. No matter how much I could love him, it would never work out. He was a teacher and I was a student. No relationship could ever be born. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts as he lightly kissed me again. I was in a daze, forgetting everything I had just thought about. He chuckled and looked at him.

"Well someone likes that." He slowly rubbed my shoulders, as if giving me a massage. I let out a sigh of pleasure, relaxing and sinking back into my chair. He slowly rubbed his fingers across the nape of my neck. I felt the brush of his tough skin against my shoulder as he slid my sleeve down, revealing my bra strap and the top of my bra. Still in a daze, I let him have his way. He slid my other sleeve down, letting my shirt fall down to my hips, exposing my bra-clad breasts. I breathed out, feeling the cold air wash across my skin. His fingertips played with my bra strap, making me crave for more.

"Mr. Cli-" I started.

"Uh uh. It's Gildarts now." He unclipped my bra, my breasts immediately bursting out, free from their tight prison. He kissed me again and lifted me out of my chair, placing me on the table. He sat down, leaning me towards him, making me tower over him, my breasts right in front of his face. His hot breath fanned over my skin, and I shivered. He grabbed one of my huge mounds and roughly stuffed the pink tip into his mouth. I arched my back in pleasure, only giving him more access to cleavage.

"A-ah! Gildarts..w-we can't do this!" I panted. He flipped my skirt up and slid my panties down.

"Your body seems to want it." I blushed, knowing it was true. I clenched my thighs in, desperate for friction. He smirked and pushed me back on the table. He pushed my legs open and unzipped his pants, pulling out his erect member. He impatiently thrust in, apparently too lazy to bother with the foreplay. Nonetheless, I was extremely turned on, and soaking wet. I moaned at his sudden penetration and bucked my hips up. He chuckled and buried himself deep inside me. He thrusted and thrusted, letting out his pent-up lust pour out. I came, the sensation too much for me. He continued, and I felt his cock twitch within me.

"Ah, ah! Gildarts!! Ahn!" He twitched more now, my moans fueling him on. He slid into me once more and finally came, his cum sloshing into me. He fell back into the chair, his cock still hard and erect. I looked at him and got up, ignoring the pain between my legs. I stood over him, my legs on either side of the chair, my wet entrance right above his member, my juices dripping onto his cock. I slowly sat down, feeling his dick slide back into me. I shuddered and he groaned. I then started bouncing on him, rolling my hips. He let out a string of curses and I leaned into him. He grabbed my waist, cupping my ass. I let out a carnal moan and came, feeling him do the same. We both sat there, trying to catch our breaths. I got off his lap and started dressing up again. He watched me, his cock turning hard again. I giggled and patted it.

"You'll have to wait for tomorrow, little guy." I waved good bye and walked out, feeling excited for tomorrow.

Gildarts' POV

I watched as she walked out, her cheeky ass swaying from side to side. I sighed, satisfied with our intercourse. I managed to stuff my still hard dick back into my pants and went to close the door. On the there, one of my students ran into the classroom. I saw the familiar blonde hair and recognized the student.

"What are you doing here, Samantha?" She was the school slut, known for sleeping with almost every guy she met. She smiled at me and closed the door behind her.

"Hi Mr. Clive! I heard some interesting...noises." I furrowed my brow.

"What's your point, Samantha?" She smiled wickedly and paced towards me. I moved back and eventually fell into my rolling chair by my desk. She sashayed over to my desk and sat on it, spreading her legs and unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her bare breasts and visible pussy lips. She hadn't even bothered with undergarments!

"Frankly speaking, I want the same deal as Silvy. I want you to fuck me everyday."