#7 Glamoured (LoLu)

Fairies, Vampires, Werewolves- they're all real in this world. A world full of mystical creatures, living in peace with humans.

Each had different abilities, stronger if they practiced or got older, in a Vampire's case.

A vampire could glamour any being, putting them into a daze where they obeyed all the Vampire's demands. The older a vampire, the more powerful glamour they could use.

A werewolf could morph into a wolf and understand animals. With enough practice, one ccould expand his or her muscle.

A fairy could create fairy dust and use it to create or change anything. Almost all fairies were beautiful beyond compare, most choosing to use their looks to seduce men.

Anyways, Lucy was a fairy, and also a cop- a good one at that. Smart, cunning and pretty; everything a guy would want in life, and in bed. Proof of this? Loke, Lucy's old friend and a suitor ready to sneak into her pants any day.

"Lucy, my love! Let's go on a date, 7:00PM at my house!" Loke said.

"Loke... I'm too tired for this right now." I massaged my temples, hoping to relieve the massive headache.

"Lucy, sweet, just one dinner. I also have something to show you." He smiled sweetly, and I sighed.

"Fine. Since this is the first time anyways. This will also be the last time, so don't get any ideas." He grinned brightly, and took my hand, leading me to his car. We drove down to his mansion, his butler showing me to a bedroom, asking me to change into the outfit lying on the bed. Grumbling, I quickly changed and blushed. It was a strapless dress, covering just above my nipples, the V line dipping all the way to my belly button. I walked down the grand staircase, making sure to look down and check every few seconds in case my nipple popped out. Loke stood at the bottom of the staircase, wearing a fancy suit, grinning up at me like I was a Goddess and him, a peasant.

"Lucy, sweet, you look absolutely stunning tonight."
"Same to you, Loke."

"Shall we feast now?" Just as I was about to agree, I remembered.

"Loke, didn't you have something to show me?" I asked, genuinely curious as to what he had in store.

"Ah yes, I might as well show you now. Come along." We walked to the edge of the room, where there was something hanging on the wall covered by a piece of cloth. He grabbed the fabric, preparing to pull it off. I arched my brow, signaling to hurry it up. He smiled his infamous grin and pulled it off, and I gagged. Maybe it's natural to feel shock when you see yourself reflected back at you in anything other than a mirror. The painting looked exactly like me; it was the state in which I'd been represented that threw me off.

It was a full-scale rendition of me, from head to foot. I was standing on a stretch of grass spotted with bluebells, a forest of pine trees behind me. The sky was an cerulean blue, and animals surrounded me, looking on curiously.

"I call this 'Fairy Law'," he said. "A magnificent masterpiece, is it not?"

"None of this screams out law enforcement." I commented, doubt clear in my voice.

"It is referring to the 'Natural Law'. Not law enforcement, love." I looked back at the painting, trying to spot all the things that weren't so much me. For one, my hair was totally off. With my hair naturally long and ending at my elbows- sometimes on good days it adopts an inkling of a wave. However, me in this painting had hair that trailed down to my butt, in bouncy waves of full, golden curl. Not only that, roses, daffodils, lily blossoms and even a baby pink ribbon, were interlaced into my hair. The Lucy Heartfillia I know, would never, ever, under any circumstance, do baby pink. My eyes were a bright shade of hazel nut brown. I had on a lemon yellow gown that resembled a negligee more than a dress, made of a almost see through material. Being a very short dress, it ended at my upper mid-thigh and edged in fine white lace. One hand was inching the hem of the dress up to the V of my torso. From the angle, it was obvious that panties had not been of concern to the artist. And the fact that the portrait's me arms were pulled back behind me, in turn, pushed my chest forward and allowed the viewer's attention to wholly focus on my incredibly alert nipples which protruded from the translucent material and were the first things to grab the onlooker's attention. As to the rest of 'my' breasts, they were in one word: gargantuan. They were twice my actually size of a full C(which isn't anything to scoff at). The 'dress' clung to my curves and plunged down revealing the swells of my ample breasts. It looked as if 'I' were beckoning to the viewer, teasing him seductively. I could imagine the follow up to this stunning piece of art would reveal her completely naked, legs wide open for someone to take her. The next one after that, would probably reveal her on her back with an over-exaggerated man between her legs while the forest creatures continued to look on nosily.