#5 Two-Timing Isn't So Bad (GraJerZa)

Dedicated to @Absolute-ZERO999

Erza's POV

"Gray!" I waved him over to where Jellal and I were talking. The boys glared at each other, as I sighed.

"Why are you guys so mad at each other? The three of us are supposed to be best friends!"

"Why don't you ask him? Since he's your BEST friend!" Gray spat, stomping out of the guild. I frowned.

"Jellal, explain what's going on!"

"Alright, but let's do it somewhere more private." He took my hand, leading me to his house. We sat on his bed in his bedroom.

"Well, I guess you can say that we are both jealous."

"Why?"

"Because we both love you, and I'm frustrated that he's your childhood friend while I'm just another friend. He's probably frustrated about how fast I became your friend." I was shocked.

"You l-love me??"

"I do. I really do love you Erza." He blushed and looked away.

"I-I love you too!" I grabbed his head and kissed him, loving the way he immediately kissed me back. He pinned me onto the bed, one hand moving under my shirt while the other spread my legs.

"Jel-Ah! I-I don't know if I'm ready to-Ah! Have sex yet.." I panted. He was groping my breast with one hand, sucking on the other while fingering me with his free hand. He looked up and spoke.

"Just trust me Erza, I'll make you feel good tonight." He grinned and went back to pleasuring me. I arched my back and completely gave into his touch. Soon, our clothes met the ground and his face was in between my legs. I blushed as he dove in, eating me up.

"Ah ah! Ahn, Jellal!! It's amazin- AHH!" I came and he licked up my cum. He got up and positioned his cock. He pushed in and I screamed in pleasure. He thrusted hard, lifting one my legs, giving himself more access.

"Y-You're so tight Erza! It feels so good, so hot and wet!" He rammed harder, desperately seeking for a release. I moaned and soon felt the fire in my belly.

"I-I'm going to- JELLAL!!" I orgasmed, my flaps convulsing and clamping onto his rod. He thrusted one last time and came, his hot cum gushing into me.

"Erza, I love you. So please, don't fall in love with anyone else. Especially Gray."

"I love you too Jellal. I promise I won't." He smiled and fell asleep, still naked. I got up and put on my clothes, silently leaving his house. I headed towards Gray's house. I had to clear up any misunderstandings. I reached his house and walked in, using a key he gave me. I heard moans from upstairs. I quietly walked up the stairs and peeked into his bedroom. A random girl was there, on his bed, naked. Gray was naked as well, pounding hard into her, both of them moaning. I felt a twinge of arousal even though I knew I was jealous. They came and she got up and left through the window, as Gray lay on his bed. I walked in.

"Who was that Gray?" He jolted up and looked at me with startled eyes.

"E-Erza?! What are you doing here? Actually, don't tell me." He walked over, still naked, his dick covered in cum. He blushed and grabbed the girl's panties she had left, using them to clean his cock. He then grabbed my hand and forced me into his bed. His eyes were dark with lust.

"Gray what-" He ripped my clothes off, and grinned devilishly.

"Erza, I'm going to make you all mine." I gulped, my face turning beet red, despite what I had just did wth Jellal. No matter how much I tried to deny it, I knew the truth- that Jellal wasn't enough to satisfy me. A tear slipped out as guilt covered me like a blanket. Gray's face softened and he got up.