Chapter 11: Meeting Sebastian

Karma's Point Of View
A knock on the door made me stop the conversation with Hannah. I turned my face to the door to see Aiden's head poking from the door. "Can I come in?" he asked a little bit too nicely. I nodded and Hannah soon jumped off the bed, sending a wink to Aiden.

"I'll talk to you later" Hannah said, leaving me alone with Aiden. I'm so going to kill that chick later. Aiden walked to the couch, looking a bit hesitant.

"Sorry for earlier" I mumbled while facing away from him. Should I describe the pain that my ego had to go through whenever I have to apologize or you already know that feeling? Slowly, I turned in his direction to see him smirking at me. He sat down with crossed arms and I tried to distract myself from staring at how his muscles flexed in his arm. Gosh! Everything he does, he simply looks dead hot.

"Well, sorry for freaking out" he said, making my eyes widened in surprise. I straightened myself to get a better look at him.

"D-did you just apologize?" I asked in shock. "Did Aiden Black just apologize?!" I exclaimed in shock. He simply rolled his eyes at my reaction but still a smile crept on his face.

"Don't get use to it" he told me. I sat with crossed legs and stared at him with a smile. He wasn't the Aiden Black that we knew at school. He acted differently with us.

"Why did you freak out?" I asked curiously. He ran his hand in his hair and stared at me for a few seconds.

"You really want to know?" he asked, making me roll my eyes

"If i didn't want to know I wouldn't ask you" I retorted making him chuckle.

"I'm scared of heights" he told me truthfully. The school bad boy was scared of heights. I don't know why but I didn't have any thoughts about it. He was still like all of us, humans with fears. "What? No taunting?" he questioned in surprise. I grinned at him.

"Why would I do that? At least now I know you're human" I joked. Just as he was about to talk, the door bell rang making the house echoed. I jumped off the bed and put on my sandal. I turned to look at Aiden, only to see him staring at my legs.

"You have a tattoo?" he asked in amazement. I tilted my head slightly to look at my tattoo.

"That's what it looks like" I said and he stood up. He bent slightly to look at the words that I tattooed on my left thigh. He slowly ran his fingers on my tattoo making goosebumps rose on my skin. I shivered at his touch and took a step behind.

"Don't let them bring you down" he read. Then he stared back at me. It was as if he was trying to figure me out. I bite my lips, trying not to let him make me nervous. I grab his arm and pulled him out of my room then made our way to the living room. I soon let go of his arm to be able to plop myself in the couch. Rebecca was already at the door and once she opened it, she let out a wolf whistle.

"Can everyone else see the sex god standing in front of me?" Becca asked, sounding a little bit breathless, causing Hannah and I to chuckle. I moved on the couch to peek at the guy on the porch.

"Becca, calm down, you're going to scare the guy" I told her while chuckling. Soon, I heard a deep hard voice chuckling near the door. I quickly stand up and ran to stand behind Hannah to be able to get to see the Sex god. He had long hair for a guy and it stopped right beneath his hair. Better way to describe, he had Harry Styles hair but it was straight and his dark brown eyes matches that mysterious side of him. I noticed numerous tattoos running down his arms. Rebecca had a thing for guys with tattoos. He was handsome but he couldn't match Aiden. Wait, why did I even compare these two? I internally sighed.