Chapter 13: Holy Fuck! Boner Alert.

Night has already fallen and Aiden and I were still not on speaking term. I wasn't going to apologize to him because I did nothing wrong. Everyone was getting ready to go to the club. Hannah told me that Aiden wasn't coming with us. I was angrier than earlier but I decided not to say a word. If he didn't want to come with us, no worry. But I was going to enjoy tonight. 

     "You're ready?" Rebecca asked as she walked into my room. I twirled in front of her before stopping in front of the mirror so that I could see myself. I was wearing a long skirt which reached my ankles and a crop top which showed my stomach. My red skirt matched my hair. A head band surrounded my head and I smiled at myself in the mirror. "You look bangable" she sang and kissed my cheek.

      "That's not even a word" I laughed and looked at her outfit. She was wearing a mid thigh back dress with black heels. She turned around to show me the back and it had laces. I whistled as she winked at me. "You look bangable too" I told her as I picked my handbag and put on a high heel shoes.

     "I know, thank you" She said cockily. I rolled my eyes but still a chuckle escaped my mouth. She hooked her arm with mine, then we made our way downstairs where everyone was already waiting for us.

     "She looks bangable" John said and I huffed while looking at him.

    "That word doesn't exist!" I exclaimed.

  "Yes, it does" Sebastian said. "Rebecca invented it when she saw me" he said while chuckling.

    "I thought you invented me when you saw me" I faked hurt and she shrugged.

    "We all look bangable!" Hannah exclaimed as she pulled Adam to the door. "Can we leave already? I want to party!" She shouted.

     "Calm down, kitten" Adam chuckled.

   "Calm down, pussy" David mocked while snickering. We all burst out laughing at Adam's and Hannah's red faces.

     "Shut up, idiot" Hannah mumbled.

   "Shut up, pussy!" John snickered. David and John high five making me chuckle.

   "Where's Aiden?" Sebastian suddenly asked.

    "Here" I heard his deep sexy voice replied from behind me. Yes. I was still angry at him but I won't deny the fact that he and his voice was damn sexy. I didn't turn to look at him.

    "You aren't coming?" I heard Sebastian asked. I turned to take my phone on the table and my eyes meet those of Aiden briefly. He was staring at me. I took my phone and just as I was stepping out, I heard his words which made my heart feel heavy.

    "I've got a date tonight" he said. I closed the door and leant against the car, waiting for my friends to finish their chit chat with Aiden. He had a date? Where the hell did he find a girl? Maybe a Mauritian girl. They were quite sexy here. I got to admit that Mauritius has beautiful beaches as well as beautiful bitches. I was finding myself getting more irritated when I was thinking of Aiden and his date. What the hell is wrong with me? A few minutes later, my friends walked out and I saw Aiden with them too. I decided to let Rebecca drive and I sat in the passenger while staring at the window absentmindedly. As soon as the door opened, I saw Aiden stepping in the car. I turned to see Rebecca sliding in the back seat with Sebastian by her side. John, David and Hannah were driving with Adam. Wasn't Aiden going on a date? I ignored him and I noticed that he was ignoring me as well. I decided to put on the radio and Radioactive by Madilyn Bailey came on. I love that cover of the song. I can't stop listening to that girl's covers on YouTube. She's simply amazing. I started whispering the sing and let my head leant against the window.