Chapter 20: Back To Hell

Oh god!

Here we go again! Another long and bring semester at school! The holidays were over and we were back home. I ran downstairs grimly, not really excited to meet the school bitches and to see Stacy running after Aiden.

"Morning!" Adam said as I walked in the kitchen. My mother hummed a good morning as she had food in her mouth. My father wasn't in the kitchen yet.

"Morning" I mumbled as I sat down and leant my head on Adam's shoulder.

"I still can't believe that you manage to get good grades assuming you hate school" he said while chuckling. I rolled my eyes and pulled my bowl in front of me.

"I don't hate school. I hate the bitches who go there" I cleared making my brother chuckled and my mother stopped chewing.

"Language!" My mother scolded. I grinned as she talked while having food in her mouth.

"Manners!" I exclaimed while pointing at her mouth. She rolled her eyes and swallowed her food.

"Damian! The kids will be leaving for school!" My mother shouted, a bit annoyed.

"Already?" I heard my father asked from his office.

"Yes" my mother answered sternly. Soon, my father ran in the kitchen and kissed my brother and I on our foreheads. As he was going to kiss my mom, she moved away and glared at him.

"You're angry?" My father asked seriously.

"Yes" my mom said while crossing her arms.

"Because I'm late?" He asked again.

"Yes" she snapped and put her plate in her sink.

"I love you" my father tried. My brother and I snickered at how helpless my father looked. My mother ignored him, making my father groan. "You were suppose to say it back" my father said.

"You suck" my mother retorted grimly.

"Language!" I scolded playfully. A smile made its way on my mother's face.

"Sweetheart, I love you!" My father tried again. My mother kept on ignoring him but my dad had something planned in his head as he grinned mischievously. "Don't make me do this" my father said with a smirk. My mom rose her head cautiously. Adam and I knew that my father was going to tickle my mom till she said I love you back. He always does that.

"Damian, I swear to god if you come near me, i'll-" my mother started while backing away from my father but my dad was too fast for her. Soon, her giggles were heard as my father tickled her. Adam and I laughed at this scene and internally, I swoon for this type of relationship.

"Fine! I love you little bastard!" My mother screamed while laughing. My father let her go and stole a peck with a grin on his face.

"Language, Athena" my father said and gave us a wink.

"Well, even though it was quite entertaining to see you two doing... your thing, Tori and i need to go" Adam snickered and took an apple from the fruit basket as we made our way to our new cars. Yes. My parents bought each of us a new car. Mine was a black R8 and my brother's was the same in silver.

"See you at school" I sang as I stepped in my awesome new car. I took a deep breath and tried not to squeal at the thought of having my own new car. The window glass were tinted and made the car looked so damn mysterious. I watched as my brother started driving and soon I followed behind him.

As we parked our cars, I noticed many students were staring at our cars and waiting for us to get out. They were probably curious about who were in the cars. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. I decided to let loose my red hair today and sincerely, I looked different with my hair down. I was wearing a mid thigh summer dress and a high heel boot. I waited for my brother to get out of his car and once he did, I followed. Slowly, I opened the door and got out of my black R8. I ignored the numerous pairs of eyes that were set on us.