Chapter 28: Angry Bird

"Victoria!" Kelsey exclaimed as soon as she saw me. She took me in a surprising hug and kissed my forehead before pulling away.

      "Mrs Black" I greeted and she playfully glared at me.

     "Sweetheart, call me Kelsey!" She said and walked away, motioning us to follow her. Aiden's house was cosy. Everything was modern but it also had a touch from the past with old furniture which would make the house look more warming and welcoming. I smiled at myself when I realized how comfortable I felt his house. The atmosphere was so peaceful and homey that I instantly felt at home.

     "Tori?" I heard Aiden called from somewhere.

    "Where are you?" I asked while looking at the way in which he just came. I followed his voice and saw him in the kitchen with his mother and his sister.

     "I thought you were following me" he told me as he took my hand in his and lightly pecked it while staring at me. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks because I knew that Shyne and Kelsey were watching.

    "Kids!" Kelsey called while she turned on the stove. "You'll have to get going or you'll be late for your classes. I just need you to come so that I could personally invite you for dinner tonight" she said with a bright smile. I smiled back and nodded. "Tell Adam to tag along" she added.

     "Sure" I answered.

    "Now shoo! Go back to school!" She exclaimed, making me chuckle. Aiden wrapped his arms around my shoulder while we walked to the door with Shyne following behind.

     "Is Ethan coming tonight?" Aiden asked.

     "Yeah" Shyne answered and I could distinct a bit of hesitation in her voice.
     "Who's Ethan?" I asked as we reached the car.

     "My fi- boyfriend" she replied as her eyes widened. I knew that she was going to say something else because she seemed so flushed and confused right now. Aiden didn't seemed to notice that as he opened the passenger seat for me to sit in without listening to a word that his sister was saying.

      "See you later, Shyne" I said with a little smile as I kissed her on both cheeks before getting in the car. She waved as Aiden got in the car and started the car. I smiled to Shyne while waving back as Aiden drive away. "You have an awesome and amazing sister" I told Aiden.  I turned to stare at him when I realized that he didn't say anything. "What's wrong?" I asked when I saw the frown on his face.

    "Nothing" he said monotonously, making me groan in annoyance.

     "Yeah sure! Let's ignore the fact that you have a frown on your face and you look like an angry bird" I drawled sarcastically. He laughed while shaking his head in amusement.
     "Did you just say that I look like an angry bird?" I nodded at his question. "A hot angry bird?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head to annoy him. And it actually worked. He pouted while staring at the road. "You suck!" He exclaimed.

     "Yeah, I do. But only you babe" I chuckled when his mouth dropped open at my dirty comment.

****

      "Yeah and why not go naked?" I breathed sarcastically as I watched the dress that Becca was holding. "I'll look damn slutty in that!" I burst out when she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

      "That's my dress! So you just claimed that I'm a slut!" She explained while I shuffled in my wardrobe. I turned to give her a grin and winked.

      "Yeah, but you're my slut, babe" I joked and watched as she groaned in frustration before stomping out of my room. A smirk took place on my face when I finally saw a satisfying piece of cloth. I pulled it out and smiled at the white long silky dress. My phone started buzzing next to me.