Chapter 26: Here We Go Again.

Aiden's Point Of View

I felt someone snuggling in my neck, making me wake up. I turned my head slightly and blinked several times to focus on the red hair girl who was sleeping next to me. I smiled when I thought about yesterday. She was naked. I admired the love bites that I have adorned her with. Victoria is mine. I shifted a little bit, causing her to snuggled even more in me. I couldn't help but sighed in relief at how relaxed and peaceful she looked in my arms. My fingers reached instinctively to caress her cheek. She sighed when my fingers touched her soft skin. Slowly, she opened her eyes and let me have a look at her beautiful gray eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" I greeted. She gave me one of her beautiful smiles, making me swoon. That girl was simply perfect.

"Morning" she greeted with her voice a little hoarse which was a complete turn on. I watched as her cheeks turned red when she realized that we were both naked.

"You really surprised me yesterday" I told her and chuckled when she buried her face in the crook of my neck and groaned. "Ah, now you're all shy huh?" I teased. I could feel her laughing against my skin, making goosebumps rise on my skin. I love the effect that she had on me.

"I'm going to slap you" she mumbled. I chuckled and rolled over so that she was laying beneath me and i was hovering over her. Seriously, yesterday she totally surprised me. Never thought that she could be that dirty.

"Never thought that spanking would be your thing" I whispered huskily in her ears, making her gasp lightly at my words. She lightly pushed me and chuckled at my words.

"You're a pretty big fan of Christian Grey, aren't you?" She questioned as she stood up in her naked glory. My eyes raked up and down her body, making my dick twitched.

"Can you put on some clothes? I can't think straight with you like this" I said, then licked my lips from yesterday's memory. She blushed furiously, turning the same color as her hair. She picked up a shirt and threw it on her.

"I know something else which is straight though" she mumbled as her eyes skimmed my erected member. I smirked and sent her a wink.

"You're the reason of that, babe" I said and watched as She licked her lips unwillingly.

"Shut up and get up! We needs to go to school and not to mention that Adam will be home soon" she sighed as she walked to the bathroom.

Karma's Point of View

Holy fuck.

I stared at my face in the mirror and saw the blood rushing to my cheeks. I gave Aiden Black a blowjob! I face palmed myself, suddenly feeling so embarrassed. Where the hell did that confident come from? I bit my lips when I thought about how I made him groan and moan in pleasure. I can't deny that pride was overwhelming me.

"Karma?" I heard Aiden called from the door.

"Yes?" I replied while still staring at my reflection.

"I need to take a bath" he said. My lips twitched at how suggestive his voice was. I knew that there was something planned in his head.

"Go to Adam's bathroom" I said as I took off the shirt to step in the shower. I froze when I heard the door opened. I stared at the wall in front of me, not daring to turn to look at Aiden. I could feel him walking in my direction in ninja steps.

"What about we take a bath together?" He asked huskily as he pulled me in his chest. He pushed my hair away to kiss my neck and gently bit where one of his love bites was.