Chapter 14: Let me please you

Aiden's Point Of View
"Aiden" I heard Maya's voice, stopping me from eye fucking the sexy dark red girl. I turned my attention to her and forced a smile. Maybe she could give me some relieve? I wrapped my arms around her waist and took her back to the table. She couldn't compete against Karma.

"I've been looking for you" she whispered in my ears and waited for a reaction out of me. I didn't feel anything. Not even the slight goosebumps that should be rising on my skin. What the hell was wrong with me?

"And what would you?" I asked, trying to turn my voice more deeper that it was already. Suddenly I felt her hand on my pants, touching my already erected dick. She was probably thinking that she was the reason of it but she wasn't. My dark red haired girl was the reason behind it. As soon as I thought of her, I hardened more.

"What about we get out of here and I show you?" she asked with a slutty smile on her face. Just as I was about to nod, my turned my face to look at my friends but when I didn't see Karma, I freaked out. I pulled away from the bitch and made my way to the bar, she wasn't there either. I walked to Hannah with my hands stuffed in my pocket.

"Where's Karma?" I asked and she motioned to the door.

"She was too drunk so Mike went to drop her home" she said. I took a deep breath and made my way to the door. Did they trust that Mike that much? Someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see Maya looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"I gotta go" I told her and pulled away. Her lustful eyes turned into glares as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Where are you going?" she questioned bossily making me roll my eyes.

"Home" I answered lazily.

"I'm coming with you" she said sternly. I scoffed and walked to the door.

"Sorry, mom said bitches not allowed" I retorted and watched as her jaw dropped open. I gave her a wink before rushing to my door. I entered the car and sighed when I realized that I was going to sleep with a slut. I was just going to prove Karma that she was right about me being a man whore. Fucking shit. Instead of clearing her doubt, I was creating even more.

I drove back home really quickly and rushed out of the car. There was no other car in the driveway and that kind of freaked me out. What if that Mike dude didn't bring Karma back home? I opened the door which was unlock. She came back. What if they are having sex? I swear I'm going to kill that asshole if he touch her! I walked in the house, trying to look for any living sighs.

"Oh god!" I heard a yelp in the kitchen. I walked there hesitantly, not really fancy to see Mike and Karma going at it. But as soon as I peeked in the kitchen to see Karma all alone, I sighed in relief. She was staring at the sink in horror.

"What's the problem?" I asked while leaning on the doorframe. She jumped at the sound of my voice and tried to stand. She was really drunk.

"Y-you sc-ared me!"she slurred. I rolled my eyes while making my way to the sink. There was a sponge in it. "Look! I found Sponge Bob in the sink!" she suddenly sobbed. I stared at her in disbelief. "He is not talking!" she sobbed again. I chuckled at her reaction, making her glared at me. She started walking away but she would knock against the chair, table and finally the wall.

"You are really drunk" I stated as she fell on the floor after knocking against the door. I walked to her and helped her back on her feet. She was staring at me with his beautiful sexy eyes and she bite her lips, making me groaned. "Let's get you in your room" I said trying not to think of how sexy she looked right now.

"Let's get to your room" she whispered and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I shuddered when I felt her lips on my neck.

"Sweetheart, don't do that" I warned and she giggled drunkenly. Never I have thought that the nerd would do such things to me. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kept her mouth on my neck. I moved my head slightly to make her stop. I wouldn't be able to control myself otherwise. I walked to my room and put her on the bed. She giggled and held on my shirt, not wanting to let me go.

"Where's you date?" she asked with a scrunched face.

"I ditched her" I whispered as I stared at the beautiful girl underneath me. She didn't unwrap her legs from around me but instead, she pulled me closer. Drunk Karma was a horny Karma. "Don't do that. I won't be able to control myself" I told her as I tried to untangle me from her.

"isn't that what you want?" She asked with a humorless chuckle. I caressed her cheek with my fingertips, admiring her flawless skin.

"No, not from you" I admitted and she gave me a little smile. I kissed her cheeks and trailed kissed to her neck. I really wanted to kiss her right now but I won't. She moaned when I sucked on her skin. Suddenly, I felt her hand making their way to my pant. I hissed when I felt her holding me from outside of my pant. I pulled away and watched as she bite her lips while staring at me.

"I want you" she said making my heart drop.

"Red, don't say stuffs like that" I warned. She sat on the bed and pulled me back to her. This time, she crashed her red lip against mine and I couldn't help but moan at how good her lips felt against mine. I bite on her lips gently and tugged on her hair gently, getting a moan out of her. I pushed her gently on the bed, straddling her. I was enjoying this as fuck. I slide my tongue in her mouth and I could taste the alcohol that she has been drinking. She moaned in my mouth and that was sexy as hell. Her hand roamed on my body and soon, my shirt disappeared. When we were out of breath, she pulled away and attacked my neck with her kisses. That girl was going to kill me.

"I want you inside of me" I froze at her words. No. I won't do that when she's drunk. She's just horny as fuck right now and gosh, she was an amazing sight.

"Let me please you" I whispered in her ears. She shivered slightly. I moved away and took her skirt off, leaving her in her black lace panty. No, I wasn't going to have sex with her. But I was going to please her. I hardened at the sight in front of me. I could see Karma blushing as I took a sight of her. I would have never thought that the night was going to turn this way. I slowly slide her panty off and got back on her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing her lips back to mine. I let my hand trailed over her body til they made their way to her sex. She gasped when I started circling her bud. I pulled away to stare at her. She was red, just like her hair. Slowly, I inserted one finger in her, making her moan at the feeling. She buried her face in my neck and I was breathing heavily at how hot she looked right now. I wanted to enter her but I knew she would probably hate me if I did. I entered another finger and pumped. She was moaning more and more. She dug her fingers in my back and threw her head back as she moaned. Gosh. That was one hell of a sight. I kept on pumping, making her moan more. I felt her quivering from the inside and I knew that she was near. Just as she came, I crashed my lips to hers. I really needed a cold shower. She bite my lip and gently tugged on it. "Don't hate me tomorrow" I whispered against her lips. She shook her head and I could feel her eyes drooping. I smiled at how cute and sexy right now. I put her panty back on and took off her top. I slide my shirt over her head and pulled her to my side. I was going to sleep really well tonight. I just hope that she won't hate me.

"Good night Aiden" I heard her whispered. I kissed the back of her head and closed my eyes with that sexy girl in my arms.

"Good night, sweetheart" I whispered back.