Chapter 23: Jealousy consumed me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Adam asked as he threw a paper ball on my face. "It's creepy!" He exclaimed and let his body fall on the couch. I was smiling? Maybe.

     "It's not creepy!" I exclaimed back and turned my attention to him.

     "Yes. It was. You were smiling at the wall" he retorted, making me roll eyes at his words. The truth? I was thinking of Aiden. I didn't tell my brother about me finally dating his best friend. I bit my lips and walked to the couch where he was laying. I sat on his legs and turned to give him a cheeky smile. "What did you do?" He asked while eyeing me suspiciously.

     "Aiden asked me to be his girlfriend" I blurted out and watched as his eyes widened. He pushed me off his legs and turned to stare at me.

      "Tell me that you refused" he begged making my heart dropped. I thought he was going to be happy for me.

     "I accepted" I snapped. He sighed when he heard the anger in my tone.

     "Karma, he's going on a date with Stacy right now" Adam said cautiously, trying to announce me this slowly. He didn't know that I already know. Aiden wanted to cancel the date with Stacy but I told him not to.

     "I know" I said. "He wanted to cancel it but I told him not to" I told my brother who scoffed at my words.

     "You're stupid" he stated. "How can you let your guy go out with another girl?" He questioned and I shrugged.

     "If Stacy get to know about my relationship with Aiden now, She is going to ruin my life" I told him. "She would say that I started dating Aiden while he asked her on a date" I continued. "Let her have a date. But he's mine as from tomorrow" I said as jealousy got to me.

    "I understand that you don't want her to spread rumors" Adam sighed. "Damn, that girl spread both rumors and her legs so easily!" He said making burst out laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder while staring at my nails.

     "What do you think they're doing right now?" I asked my brother as I took a deep breath.

     "Knowing Stacy, she's probably trying to seduce Aiden" my brother said as he rolled his eyes. "Do you think he'll feel tempted?" My brother asked and I exhaled while shaking my head. My phone buzzed on my laps and I saw a message from my boyfriend. Yes! My boyfriend!

From: Hot Ass BF
Help Me!

   I chuckled as I pushed my phone in my brother's hand. "No, he won't!" I laughed as he read the message. I saw a little smirk on his face. "What?" I asked curiously.

       "I've got an idea" he said and by that evil smirk, I knew that a devilish plan was being formed in his head. "What about we crash their little date?" He asked and soon, I was grinning at my awesome brother's idea.

      "I love you brother" I said as he kissed his cheek. He pulled his phone from his pocket and winked.

      "Now, let's call back up!" He exclaimed like a child making me laugh.

***

   Minutes later, I had James and Becca in my car while John, David and Hannah rode with Adam. We were all dressed classy as Aiden decided to bring Stacy to some classy bitch restaurant.

Yes. I want to kill him.

   "We're going to ruin their date!" James cheered happily. I missed his stupidity! He was wearing a white shirt and a black neat jean while Becca and i, both chose to wear the same dresses. We were both wearing red dresses which reached mid thigh. My hair was tied in a high ponytail and I had a thick line of eyeliner.